Thrustmaster presents the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel: the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco.
- 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°
- Motor Cooling Embedded system
- Detachable Sparco wheel with metal faceplate
- Genuine suede leather
- Includes T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
Thrustmaster presents the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel. It is the result of a combination of Thrustmaster's advanced technologies such as a powerful 40-watt brushless servo-motor, Motor Cooling Embedded system and Turbo Power power supply. It is officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®.
- 12.4"/31.5 cm in diameter: 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Indy, road racing, etc.).
- Thrustmaster TS-XW servo base, detachable Sparco wheel with metal faceplate and genuine suede leather.
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (5"/13 cm tall - 100% metal - tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations).
- 14 action buttons + 1 directional pad with push button function.
- TS-XW Racer motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive S curves (DYNAMIC mode).
- Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending): maintains dynamics with the new motor, by ensuring that there is no overheating and while remaining silent.
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One®: Xbox Guide, View and Menu. Switch between the game, system menus, social features, etc.
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Field Oriented Control: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimises the response to intense torque demands.
- External Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimised power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation), with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
- Dual belt-pulley system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
Featuring three 100% metal pedals and internal structure. Pedals are adjustable in height, spacing and inclination. The brake pedal has progressive resistance and comes with a Conical Rubber Brake Mod.
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognised by the Xbox One.
- Compatible in the console's menus.
- Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the https://support.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending). The motor is able to support intensive use during long hours of e-racing competition without any decrease in performance. Dual belt-pulley system + metal ball-bearing axle. Up to 1080° adjustable rotation angle.
Toroidal shape with finless design: 86% efficiency (vs. 65% efficiency for standard finned power supplies).