Ask an expert
1800 69 2225


If you want to connect multiple sources (eg: Blu-ray player, Playstation, Foxtel) to one input on a display device (eg: a TV) then you need a Switcher.
For more information, see our blog post "Splitters & Switches - What's The Difference?"

All 34 Items in Switches

© Copyright 2011 Centennial Marketing trading as Selby Acoustics ABN 67 122 455 029        Website development by DirectShop