This digital audio splitter is provided by a leading brand in the Australian AV industry.
Split a digital audio signal up to 4 ways and connect to multiple devices! This compact and powerful audio splitter by Pro.2 takes either an optical or coax input (or both) and splits it into four optical outputs. Simply select which input (Optical/Coax) the splitter is listening to, and send your stereo or surround audio signal to multiple devices.
This reliable splitter/switch device is perfect for routing digital audio between your TV or digital source device and multiple destinations such as soundbars, surround receivers, DACs, headphones, and more.
- Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Optical) input and 4 optical outputs
- Built-in audio amplifier ensures loss-less signal integrity
- Supports 2ch LPCM audio signal (sampling rate up to 192kHz)
- Supports Dolby and DTS surround audio formats
- Supports sampling rate from 32kHz to192kHz for high-resolution audio
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Suitable for home or professional audio distribution
- Low power consumption
- Power supply included for zero signal loss
- From a leading brand in the Australian AV industry
Pro.2 was registered as an Australian business in 2004, however, its origins begin as far back as 1988. Pro.2 is recognized as a leading brand in the Australian AV industry whose range is made up of more than 1,000 AV leads and accessories. Preferred by many AV installers, contractors and specialists, Pro.2 has built a reputation for providing innovative products and affordable AV solutions.
Input ports: 1x Coaxial & 1x Toslink (Optical Fibre)