The CINEMA 30 is the most refined AVR Marantz has created. Made in Japan with premium features, optimized from decades of rich heritage, timeless style, and engineered for utmost performance, Marantz CINEMA 30 is the foundation of superior home theatre systems.
• Performance, power and connectivity to suit your listening and entertaining preferences
• 11-channel discrete power amplifier delivers 140W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.05% THD, 2ch. drive)
• 4 Independent Subwoofer Outs
• Marantz proprietary Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM SA-2) amplification circuitry
• Dolby Atmos, DTS: X IMAX Enhanced, and more multi-dimensional surround formats supported
• 8K HDMI inputs and outputs for 8K quality video from the latest Ultra-HD source devices and displays
• 7 HDMI inputs with 8K upscaling and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support
• 3 HDMI outputs for a second monitor plus Zone 2 (4K)
• 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+ and Dynamic HDR
• Supports Dolby Vision, eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
• SHARC Dual DSP with 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Advanced Room Optimisation
• High-Res audio streaming with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz
• HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming, music streaming and voice control
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band support (dual antenna)
• Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services
• Integrated MM phono input to directly connect your turntable
Each channel is rated at 140W with 0.05% THD, making both powerful dynamics and subtle detail a reality.
Though 11 amplifier channels are built in, CINEMA 30 can process up to 13.4 channels, making the perfect speaker layout for your room easy to achieve.
Hi-Fi performance technologies like HDAM SA-2, monolithic symmetrical amplifiers, toroidal transformer-based power supplies, and more elevate CINEMA 30 to performance levels seldom found in an AVR.
Premium and custom ingredients are chosen by the Marantz Sound Masters to capture The Most Musical Sound. Powerful calibration and tuning tools are included, enabling you to get the best performance from your system.
7 HDMI inputs, plus digital, analogue, and phono inputs – even analogue video plus loudspeaker and pre-amp outputs – ensure connectivity to virtually any components you have.
Excellence is heard and seen. CINEMA 30 is meticulously crafted in Japan with authentic materials in a modern style, befitting its rich heritage and stunning performance.
At its core, CINEMA 30 is built around a symmetrical, monolithic amplifier – the most advanced amplifier layout available in the AVR category.
Each amplifier channel is mounted on a separate PCB exactly opposite the power supplies, delivering remarkably clean and instantaneous low-distortion power. 11 channels of onboard amplification ensure sufficient output to support a wide range of potential speaker configurations for all forms of immersive audio. The 13.4-channel onboard processing with selectable pre-amp mode allows for the addition of an external power amplifier to suit the very largest of dedicated home theatre environments.
All aspects of the power amplification, power supply and signal path have been carefully honed by the Marantz Sound Master, based in Shirakawa, Japan, to ensure the best possible sound quality with all source components and in all audio modes. All digital and analogue signals pass through the Marantz HDAM SA-2 pre-amplifier stage to ensure the characteristic warmth and musicality expected from any Marantz audio product.
As befits its status as the flagship AVR in the Marantz portfolio, the CINEMA 30 deploys the latest and most powerful Analog Devices SHARC dual DSP chipset coupled to state-of-the-art 32-bit ESS Sabre DACs with dedicated jitter reduction. The result is a powerful digital platform able to precisely decode and accurately process all forms of incoming audio, from high resolution stereo to the latest forms of immersive audio, including Dolby Atmos™, IMAX Enhanced™, DTS:X Pro™ and Auro 3D™.
To ensure the best possible results with a broad range of speakers in any listening environment, CINEMA 30 teams that capability with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 advanced room optimization, based on automatic calibration of speaker sizes, speaker distances, level adjustment and more, all enabled by an included microphone.
Dirac Live calibration is optionally available as an upgrade and includes Dirac Live Bass Control, allowing for fully optimised low frequency integration for up to four independent subwoofers, giving perfectly coherent bass response in even the most challenging room environment.
The CINEMA 30 scales to meet an extensive range of system configurations now and in the future. Each of its 7 HDMI inputs can support 8K video and its brand-new high resolution user interface makes setup and customisation seamless. Multiple analogue and digital inputs, coupled to an extensive range of custom installation optimised features means the CINEMA 30 can be adapted to suit all customer use cases, from intimate media rooms, through to large dedicated home theatres.
The CINEMA 30 also supports the latest HEOS whole-home multi-room platform giving effortless access to a broad range of streaming service content, all seamlessly integrated into one unified user experience. Spotify Connect, AirPlay 2™ and Bluetooth complement HEOS to ensure access to the broadest possible range of mobile devices and use cases. Additionally, the CINEMA 30 can be integrated with your choice of Alexa, Google or HomePod Voice Assistant for the ultimate in simple yet smart accessibility.
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X / DTS:X Pro / DTS Neo:6 / DTS Neural:X / DTS Virtual:X: Yes / Yes / Yes / No / Yes / Yes
- Discrete Power Amplifier: Yes
- HEOS Multi-Room and Streaming: Yes
- HDCP 2.3 Support: Yes
Multiroom / CI
- HEOS Multi-Room Integrated: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 11
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dirac Live (upgrade)
- Metal Front Panel: Yes