As low as $1,249RRP $1,567
It can be intimidating buying your first turntable hi-fi system. That's why we've put together this starter pack, perfect for those getting into vinyl records for the first time, or those coming back to them. This package has everything you need to get up and running right away - a turntable, an amplifier, and some speakers. But if you still want some modern convenience the included Yamaha WXA-50 amplifier also packs a wealth of modern hi-fi features such as Bluetooth, MusicCast, Wi-Fi, USB and Networking.
This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and features a built-in switchable phono preamp.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance.
The AT-LP60X is a fully automatic turntable, meaning all you have to do is place your record on the platter, select the size of the record (7" or 12") and press the Start button. The turntable will automatically move the tonearm to the start of the record, lower it and start playing your music. And pressing the Stop button, as you'd expect does the opposite. The tonearm will raise up stopping your music, and return itself to the tonearm rest. It couldn't be easier to enjoy music on vinyl!
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation
- 33-1/3 and 45 RPM speeds
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amp
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell
- Integrated Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Includes removable hinged dust cover
The simple design of the WXA-50 creates a stylish musical space and integrates beautifully with your audio system. With a high quality metal body and cool two-tone colouring, Yamaha’s fastidiousness extends to the exterior, for a completely enjoyable listening experience.
It lets you access a wide variety of audio content in addition to connecting a turntable, such as music from streaming services or stored on a smartphone, and enjoy high quality sound and style thanks to the ability to network with Yamaha’s exclusive MusicCast multi-room audio system. High functionality and performance bring you musical enjoyment just the way you want it.
- 2.1 channel powerful sound
- Slim Retro modern design and superior quality
- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services such as streaming services
- Supports Yamaha's MusicCast wi-fi streaming network
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Compact design measuring only 214 mm wide fits in any location, either horizontally or vertically
- Subwoofer Out
The L series was developed using Scansonic's experience from their popular M & MB-B series speakers, but specifically with budget in mind. The Scansonic L series, therefore, aims not only for great sound but also value for money. The enclosures of the L Series are rear ported and deliver rich sound with smooth authentic bass.
The L5 is a compact two-way bookshelf / monitor speaker, featuring a 1" silk dome tweeter and 5" mid/bass woofer. The compact size of the L5 makes it ideal for placement in small spaces and is perfect for rear surround channels in a 5.1 system. The L5 comes with a wall mounting bracket making placement of the speaker even more convenient.
- 6.5" low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cone
- 2-way bookshelf design
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 5" mid/bass woofer
- 15mm thick front baffle
- Magnetic fabric grilles included
- Wall mountable
- Authentic Scandinavian design
|Model Number||AT-LP60X WXA-50 L5|
Audio-Technica AT-LP60X Turntable
Type: 2-speed, Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
Yamaha WXA-50 Streaming Amplifier
Rated Output Power: 70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
Scansonic L5 Bookshelf Speakers Pair
Size (H x W x D): 232 x 151 x 210 mm
Finish (vinyl wrap): Black, White, Walnut