The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones. These headphones feature 45 mm, large-aperture drivers, in a wireless design, so you will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones. With this update, Audio-Technica has also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode. So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
• Wireless, on-the-go design
• Same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver deep, accurate bass
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range
• Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
• Premium AK4331 advanced audio DAC delivers pure, natural sound
• Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
• Sidetone circuitry improves conversations when making calls on most smartphones
• Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
• Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and more
• Access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
• Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
• A-T Connect app gives you additional control over settings, tone, and more
• Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge
• Charges via USB-C connection
• Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
• Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
• Includes 1.2 m cable for optional wired connection
"No noise-cancelling here, but great wireless performance with a solid sound worthy of the heritage behind these headphones."
"The latest Bluetooth version of Audio-Technica’s M50x design is another winner, with excellently strong and musical wireless performance, a top-notch build and overall great value for the price."
Read the full Review / See the full lineup of award-winning products in the 2022 Sound+Image Awards.
The ATH-M50xBT2 features the same signature studio ‘flat-EQ’ as Audio-Technica's original professional monitoring headphones. This makes them excellent at reproducing any style or genre of music, and perfect for anyone that is serious about sound quality.
Building on the acclaimed sonic signature of the ATH-M50x studio headphones, the ATH-M50xBT2 headphones utilize Bluetooth wireless technology and offer the same studio-quality sound in a wireless package. The large-aperture drivers deliver deep and accurate bass response for an immersive listening experience, while the AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp provide superior clear, high-fidelity sound.
The ATH-M50xBT2 features up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge with up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge with the USB-C Connection, making them some of the longest-lasting wireless headphones available. They also include a 1.2m cable for an optional wired connection.
The ATH-M50xBT2 features dual microphones and beamforming technology, which provide improved vocal pickup ensuring crystal-clear audio call quality. Additionally, you can conveniently mute with the press of a button or access the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant, as well as Google Assistant and Siri.
You can also personalize and adjust the ATH-M50xBT2 to your preferences with the A-T Connect app. Simply download the new A-T Connect app to access a greater level of control for your headphones.Adjust additional controls like activating low latency mode for gaming or watching videos,adjust and save EQ to your headphones, locate your missing headphones, adjust balance, select preferred voice assistant, change audio codecs, and much more!
The new multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once, allowing uninterrupted listening, gaming, and viewing if you get a call or need to listen to something on a second device. The ATH-M50xBT2 wireless headphones are perfect for anyone who leads a busy life and appreciates quality sound on the go.
Microphone Frequency response
Maximum RF output
Maximum communication range
Spread spectrum method
Compatible Bluetooth profiles
Supported content protection method