The HK2200 is a home theatre projector which enables users to fully enjoy the large-screen thrills and details of 4K at an affordable price. It delivers a large projection screen area greater than 2.2m wide and more than 100" diagonally in stunning 4K resolution.
The projector includes the latest in 4K-UHD DMD chip design, which enables full 8.3 million pixels to be displayed on the screen. The true-to-life colour accuracy with a Rec.709 colour gamut space and perfect colour reproduction.
- 2,000 lumens for an amazing brightness
- Superior image quality with full 8.3M pixels 4K-UHD resolution
- Enjoy large-screen thrills and details with above 100" projection size
- True-to-life colour performance with 100% REC.709 colour standard & 80% DCI-P3 colour gamut space
- VividMotion processor reduces motion blur in fast moving objects
- ViviPeaking optimises sharpness & enhances detail and clarity
- Tailor the viewing experience with a full set of colour management tools
- ISF adjustment tools for ISF-certified specialist to calibrate to your individual environment
- Vertical lens shift, keystone and zoom allow for flexible placement to fit any viewing environment
- Rich connectivity with dual HDMI, HDCP2.2 support, USB multimedia viewer, and wireless mirroring capacity
- Chromecast-ready to use external wireless casting equipment and power it directly from the projector USB port
- Trigger function for external device control, such as activating a screen when turning the projector on
User Manual (PDF, 7.42MB)
"After spending more than a few hours calibrating and measuring the capabilities of the HK2200, I can tell you that images shouldn't look as good as they do on this projector. Subjectively, black levels were the best I've seen for the money."
The HK2200 features Vivitek's ViviPeaking function which optimises sharpness and improves detail accuracy for an optimal viewing experience.
Action film fans will appreciate the enhanced viewing experience delivered by ViviMotion. This frame interpolation function reduces motion judder to create a fluid and flawless video stream. It processes and increases the intermediate frames in between originals, in order to create a smooth film viewing experience.
Native Resolution: UHD (3840 x 2160) with Smooth Picture