High Definition Component Video Cable 75ohm RGB
Latest model true high end component cable without the super high end price tag! We have sourced this model ourselves to offer truely fantastic value and give you the best images possible on your Plasma, LCD and projector etc.
Part of our New High End Selby Range
This Component Video cable is designed for high end video performance. Featuring 75 OHM cable for accurate signal transmission, even heavier dual shielding and toroidal ferrite core to further minimise signal degradation from High Frequency EMI\RFI Electronic Noise. It has been designed with 24k gold plated high end connectors, durable pvc jacket with a nylon sleeve to keep the cable well protected.
Features of this of cable includes:
- 24k gold plated connectors
- 3 Core 75ohm Video cable covered in a thick black pvc protective outer jacket
- More pure than Oxygen Free Copper cable
- Recommended for digital or analogue signals
- For home theatre systems, Hi-Fi systems, video / camcorder / TV / VCR / editing suites, DVD, satellite and any application which deserves the absolute best in A/V performance
- Clean and clear image reproduction
Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) results in a length of copper fibre free from distortion and crystalisation, ensuring pure signal transfer. Copper Crystalisation is the single biggest cause of poor signal transfer and distortion, a flaw virtually eliminated in OCC. Use of this unique process ensures the transmitted signal achieves the purest sound and image quality.