Component / RGB Cable
Get The Very Best Picture
Component Video provides a huge picture quality improvement over SVHS and Composite Video. This cable is recommended for use with digital sources such as DVD, Digital Set Top Box, Satellite etc
This cable is part of a new range of A/V cables we have source at an outstanding price. We have ordered these without the expensive retail packaging so we can offer truly fantastic value!
What's the Difference Between Component and RGB Video?
You may have heard two terms used for these cables either RGB Cables or Component Video Cables. This cable can be used for either. Component Video can sometimes be mistaken for RGB (because it's connectors are also Red Green and Blue). RGB is most commonly found on devices which have SCART connectors. The two are infact two separate video formats and are not compatible. This cable will work with both formats but it will not convert one to the other. You just need to make sure that both your source and display equipment are both the same format.
- Performance cables utilising 99.96% pure OFC.
- Metal bodied plugs with positive finger grip.
- Video cable covered in a soft and flexible grey jacket
- Recommended for digital or analogue signals
- For home theatre systems, Hi-Fi systems, video / camcorder / TV / VCR / editing suites, DVD, satellite and any application which deserves the absolute best in A/V performance
- Clean and clear image reproduction