Bam! Introducing the Selby range of High Speed HDMI cables. These HDMI cables support resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz & 4K @ 120Hz and are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI specifications and are produced to a consistently high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer.
- Capable of Ultra HD resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz and 4K @ 120 Hz!
- Support for HDR10+ & Dolby Vision (dynamic)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Ideal for Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, 8K, 4K & HD TVs, Computer Monitors
- Durable black outer jacket
The Selby HD21 range of HDMI High Speed cables are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI High Speed specifications and are produced to a high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer. These cables are capable of displaying up to Ultra HD 8K resolutions at 60Hz & 4K @ 120 Hz and are perfect for all ultra high resolution TVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and computer monitors.
HDMI High Speed is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K @ 60Hz and 4K @ 120HZ, and resolutions up to 10K for commercial applications. Dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+ are also supported and ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider colour gamuts on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis. Bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider colour gamuts on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
The Audio Return Channel allows digital audio to travel "upstream" along the same HDMI cable, from your TV back to your AV receiver, rather than through a separate audio cable. However due to bandwidth restrictions quite often the TV is compressing or down-sampling the audio before it's sent to your sound system. Not so with HDMI High Speed!
With eARC, full-resolution sound signals - including 3D surround sound formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - can be passed back and forth from your TV and audio system. That's true whether they come from over-the-air broadcasts, internal streaming apps, or Blu-ray players and game consoles connected directly to your eARC-enabled TV.
Enhanced Refresh Rate Features
Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video including:
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
The HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) enables a number of new possibilities via the HDMI cable, including sharing an internet connection, content distribution and home entertainment networking. Essentially, your internet-ready entertainment devices (gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, etc) can share your internet connection without the need for an extra ethernet cable.
- 99.99% oxygen-free, solid-copper high-purity conductors reduce signal distortion
- Quad-shielding isolates from outside noise for superior clarity
- Precision formulated, polyethylene dielectric material maintains stronger signals
- Impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction reduces cross talk and interference
- Integrated strain relief protects against wire damage for consistent high quality
- Abrasion resistant, flexible PVC jacket maintains integrity, even when bent
- Durable black outer jacket
- 24k gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low signal loss
- Test the cable first! It's rare for these to fail, but it can happen. Test the cable by hooking up your equipment before you run the cable through the wall/ceiling cavity.
- Don't run the cable beside a power cable. It can cause interference which affects the HDMI signal.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) enables a single cable to deliver both high-definition video and multi-channel digital audio to digital display devices such as LCD and LED screens and projectors. HDMI also enables an all-digital connection between digital source devices (such as a Blu-ray player, Playstation, Xbox, etc) and an AV receiver or amplifier. Furthermore, it will automatically find and set component compatibility and play music and movies in your system's optimum available formats.
Length: 50cm, 1m, 2m, 3m