HDMI Cable High Speed with Ethernet
This is a "High Speed with Ethernet" HDMI cable supporting resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K in lengths up to 5m. From an HDMI-certified manufacturer, this HDMI cable complies with modern HDMI specifications and is capable of carrying 3D signals and high-definition signals up to 2160p! (4K)*. These cables feature 28AWG - 24AWG conductors (thicker than the 30AWG used by most of our competitors), to ensure that your HD signal maintains the highest possible level of integrity with minimal signal loss. You can rely on our cables to deliver a superior result.
- Supports 3D video
- Supports resolutions up to 4K*
- HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extension provides expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
*Please note that only cables 5m and shorter are capable of passing 4K signal
HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
This HDMI cable features an Ethernet channel for network streaming and internet connection sharing without the need for a separate network cable.
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
This cable features an "Audio Return Channel" (ARC) for return audio from your TV to your AV receiver without the need for an extra optical cable (your TV and receiver must support ARC).
Compatible with Pretty Much Everything
This HDMI cable is suitable for use with all of your HDMI-capable audio-visual devices, including your LCD/LED/Plasma screen TV, Projector, AV Receiver, Sony Playstation4 (PS4), BluRay player, Xbox One / 360, up-scaling DVD player, Personal Video Recorder (PVR), HD Set Top Box (STB), etc.
Suitable for use with:
- Flatscreen TVs (plasma, LCD, LED, OLED)
- 3D devices
- 4K devices
- Sony Playstation 3 and PS4
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- AV receivers
- BluRay players
- Up-scaling DVD players
- Personal Video Recorder (PVR)
- High Definition Set Top Box (HD STB)
- almost any other HDMI-capable device
Tips for running an HDMI cable through the wall/ceiling:
- Test the cable first! It's rare for these to fail, but it can happen. Test the cable by hooking up your equipment before you run the cable through the wall/ceiling cavity.
- Don't run the cable beside a power cable. It can cause interference which can affect the HDMI signal.
Cable Type: HDMI (High Speed with Ethernet)