The Stanley S160 Stud Finder is a slim and easy-to-use home DIY solution, ideal for locating studs to enable tasks such as TV mounting, hanging pictures and shelves.
The Stanley 38mm Stud Finder detects timber and metal studs behind the wall and ceiling. It features auto-calibrating AC detection, sequential LEDs, and audible beeps for accuracy and reliability. With a slim profile design and hole for marking the wall, this stud finder ensures safety and accuracy.
• Centre finder and centre marker
• Accurate centre wood and metal stud locating and marking every time
• Detects wood, metal and AC
• Detects wood studs up to 25mm in depth
• Detects metal studs up to 38mm in depth
• Detects the presence of AC live wire within a 15-45cm radius and up to 50mm depth
• Ideal for locating studs to enable tasks such as TV mounting, hanging pictures and shelves
• Auto calibration helps to avoid missed studs due to incorrect initial calibration
• Angle tolerance reduces error when used at an angle
• Directional LED light indicators for visual guidance to stud location
• Audible alert for clear notification of stud location
• Single button for simple operation
• Runs off 2 x AAA batteries (included)