This Hobbes PoEz kit comes with the PoEz power over Ethernet detector and the PoEz PDS powered device simulator.
PoEz is a Power Over Ethernet Detector/PoE Tester that can be used for PSE (power source equipment), power supply status detection during PoE system or CCTV system installation. It can distinguished the PSE power supply by Active mode under the IEEE 802.3AF/AT/UPoE/BT standard or by non-standard Passive mode. With the supplied PoEz PDS (powered device simulator), it can monitor the current PSE power supply status after connecting the other end to the simulator.
The PoEz features an OLED high resolution display to view the receiving voltage, current and power of PD. It is also able to distinguished the circuit polarity of PoE during PoE system installation or troubleshooting.
- New battery-free operation technology
- Compatible with new IEEE 802.3BT Type 4 standard
- Monitor and troubleshoot the IEEE 802.3AF / 802.3AT(PoE+) / UPoE / 802.3BT Type 3(4PPoE) and 802.3BT Type 4 standard
- PoE system with Hobbes PoEz PDS 256318/PDS
- Compact and lightweight design
- Monitoring the current PoE status with an easy to read high resolution OLED display
Data Sheet (PDF, 315KB)
User Manual (PDF, 176KB)
PDS User Guide (PDF, 46KB)