For the ultimate high-end performance!
We are now proud to offer the UGLY range of high-end HDMI cables. These are perfect for those wanting the very best performance available and we are able to offer them at an exceptional value!
SHOP AROUND! These are the best value!
UGLY Cable, HDMI to DVI-d Cable
- High Definition Performance right up to 1080i and 1080p!
- Custom Made for us by HDMI approved manufacturer!
- Uses 28awg cable for length up to 5m and heavier 24awg
for 10m and 15m which is essential for long HDMI runs.
We've set up the comparison the Big Boys won't want you to know about!
We've set up two identical plasma screens with identical sources, side by side, specifically for testing cable performance. We have this cable set up compared with a big name cable which retails for over $269.95 in a 4.8m length and the results are amazing! Anyone would struggle to pick a difference without being told which is which.
Features and Advantages
- Drastically reduce signal distortion for unrivaled video clarity using 99.99% oxygen-free, solid-copper high-purity conductors.
- Delivers best high-frequency response for optimal resolution.
- Isolates from outside noise for superior clarity with multi-layer shielding
- Maintains stronger signals that yield superior video accuracy with precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material
- Reduces cross talk and interference using impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction
- Protects against wire damage for consistently high-quality audio video with integrated strain relief
- Maintains integrity, even when bent with abrasion-resistant, flexible PVC jacket
- Create precise contact for low loss with 24k gold-plated connectors
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the future for HDTV, as it enables only one cable to deliver both high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio to digital display devices such as DTV's, plasma displays, LCD TVs and projectors. HDMI also enables an all-digital connection between digital source devices, such as DVD players, DVD recorders, digital set-top boxes, D-VHS players and A/V receivers.
HDMI is a new digital interface that was specifically created for use on consumer AV products. It enables intelligent, two-way communication between digital source and digital display devices, which means you need only one remote control for your entire system. Furthermore, it will automatically find and set component compatibility and play music and movies in your system's optimum available formats. HDMI is backward compatible with DVI, with the only loss being the new features added by HDMI, such as the multi-channel, digital audio, and the benefits of two-way communication between devices.
Tested for successful use up to 15m!
Many cheaper HDMI and DVI cables suffer extreme loss over long distances (over 5m) which can cause anything from "sparklies" on the image to no image at all. We know, we learnt the hard way after ordering 300, 10m cables that didn't work! These cables have been tested by us and offer true, high-end results in lengths up to 15m. If you really need to get a cheaper version we recommend you choose a seller carefully who offers 100% money back guarantee like we do.
Tips for running an HDMI cable through the wall/ceiling:
- Test the cable first! It's rare for these to fail, but it can happen. Test the cable by hooking up your equipment before you run the cable through the wall/ceiling cavity.
- Don't run the cable beside a power cable. It can cause interference which affects the HDMI signal.