The Samsung Premiere UST projector, with its triple laser light source, delivers dramatic home cinema viewing that’s just like being in a theatre. With precise colour accuracy and incredible contrast, the Premiere is the world's first HDR10+ certified projector for realistic, vibrant viewing on screens up to 130".
Turn your home into the movies with a 130" screen. The Samsung Premiere UST projector combines the latest technology from both Smart TVs and laser projectors to give you an incredible home entertainment experience.
- Triple-laser technology for big-screen entertainment
- 4K resolution and HDR10+ processing for a brilliant picture
- All the features of a Samsung SMART TV in a compact projector
- Access your favourite streaming/internet apps and a tuner for free-to-air channels
- Throws up to 130" images from just inches away
- Ultra Short Throw technology
- 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 2800 ANSI Lumens for perfectly lit picture even in bright rooms
- 4.2ch 40W speaker system built into the front of the projector delivers room-filling sound
- Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound so it seems to come precisely where the action is happening on screen
- Bluetooth audio for entertainment even when you're not projecting
- Bixby and Alexa built-in
- Big brother to the Samsung LSP7T
"Within the LSP9T projector’s well-dressed chassis, Samsung unites state-of-the-art imaging technology with an enjoyably immersive 4.2-channel sound system, TV tuner and a sophisticated smart platform. Movie, television, app and gaming sources are all ready for the big screen experience, and it’s one delivered with panache. A triple-laser light engine generates a colour space far in excess of DCI-P3, yielding best-in-class colour finesse with 4K HDR (including HDR10+) sources, while motion handling and image sharpness also excel. Feature-laden and high-performance, this the best example yet of how an ultra-short-throw projector can effectively replace a conventional flatscreen TV."
"There's much to like about ultra-short-throw projectors, but many are still not up to scratch in performance terms. You can't say this about Samsung's LSP9T, which can produce images bright enough to withstand living room levels of ambient light and can fill a 130-inch screen from a throw distance of just inches – yet is way cheaper than a 100-inch TV. A brilliant performer at the price, you'll love its crisp, vivid picture and excellent colour rendition."
"For most projectors, delivering the punchiest and most vibrant picture I’ve seen from any model in its class would have been enough. Yet for the Premiere LSP9T, these dazzling pictures are just one part of a much wider ambition – to create the experience of a TV, only bigger. By the time you’ve factored in its ultra-short-throw design, powerful built-in sound, integrated tuner and sophisticated smart TV platform, it achieves its ambition successfully enough to have even Samsung’s own premium TV division looking nervously over its shoulder."
Enjoy an epic cinematic experience from the comfort of your couch. With precise colour accuracy and incredible brightness levels, The Premiere is a game-changer in big-screen entertainment. Triple Laser technology means that separate red, green and blue (RGB) lasers create the picture without having to pass light through a colour wheel as most DLP projectors do.
To make this technology easier to understand, think of a typical single-laser projector as a speaker with just one driver handling the entire frequency-range, except it's a laser light source projecting an image onto a screen. Now, think of the Premiere Triple Laser Projector as a speaker with three dedicated drivers; a woofer, a mid-range, and a tweeter, each handling a dedicated frequency band. In reality, this projector features three lasers each handling a dedicated colour of light. This cutting-edge approach to laser projection is how the LSP9T is able to deliver such bright, high-resolution images even in bright rooms.
The Premiere brings up to an amazing 130 inches of screen space into your home. Built with 4K resolution, it delivers crystal-clear images with incredible colour and detail. So you can supersize movie night and watch every film on the big screen in epic detail.
The Premiere LSP9T features HDR10+, the latest and most advanced High Dynamic Range technology. It adapts your image to optimally display UHD content the way it was meant to be seen with true-to-life highlight and shadow details.
The Premiere’s incredibly detailed picture is enhanced by the 2800 ANSI Lumens of brightness. It’s this incredible technology that helps deliver a cinematic big-picture experience into your home. With all this brightness available, you can enjoy perfectly lit shows, movies and games, any hour of the day.
The Premiere has been designed to bring you a big-picture experience. With Ultra Short Throw technology, the projector can sit just 24cm away from the wall to give you a massive screen area up to 130-inch. The Premiere gives you the perfect size screen for an epic movie night.
Whether you're projecting onto a white, smooth wall or adding an Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) projector screen to your setup, you'll experience brilliant, theatre-quality entertainment with the Samsung Premiere.
The Premiere is the world’s first projector with Filmmaker Mode. This feature helps remove motion smoothing and other post-processing treatments to display films just as the director intended.
Samsung's Game Mode helps deliver smooth images and fast motion, reducing lag so you can immerse yourself in the action.
★★★★★ - Samsung Premiere LSP9T projector review
"The Samsung Premiere LSP9T is the most comprehensive and all-round successful living room-friendly projector solution we’ve seen to date. Picture quality is largely excellent, and sound quality may be the best we’ve heard from any projector. What’s more, while its price might look steep at first glance, any TV able to deliver similarly large pictures would cost you tens of thousands more."
Bring all your favourite cinematic soundtracks to life. With 40 watts of built-in 4.2ch audio, you’ll always get epic sound to match the epic visuals.
To even further upgrade the quality of your sound, the Premier’s Acoustic Beam technology uses 22 holes to distribute a deep and rich room-filling sound, maximise left and right to create an unparalleled immersive experience. Samsung's Acoustic Beam is perfect for watching movies and gaming. This technology mixes and delivers the sound so it appears to come precisely where the action is happening on screen.
Transform virtually any room into your home cinema. The Premiere is designed to sit right in front of the wall with no mounting required, just a surface to sit and project from. Just plug it in and play without the need to wait a lengthy warm-up time.
Just like Samsung Smart TVs, The Premiere lets you easily access and navigate your favourite apps, services and connected devices. The Premiere also has a full TV tuner for access to free-to-air TV all from the one device.
The Premiere is ready to go so you can stream what you like, from YouTube to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ and more.
Go from watching your favourite show on your mobile device to experiencing it on The Premiere. With Mobile Mirroring, you can easily cast content from your Android or Apple smartphone to the big screen. Get content from your smartphone on the wall by simply tapping it to The Premiere.
With longer-lasting laser light source technology, The Premiere vividly powers your viewing experience with more than 20,000 hours of brilliant luminescence. The laser light source is built to last up to 10 times longer than a regular UHP lamp, so you can enjoy up to 10,000 movies without needing any maintenance!
It's easy to create your own private cinema experience with The Premiere. For a great experience, simply point your projector at a white wall in a dark room and see for yourself. For an even better experience with sharper and more intense images, Samsung recommends using a Ceiling Light Rejecting projection screen. Combine a CLR screen with a dark room for the ultimate Premiere experience.
Also known as ALR (ambient light rejection) screens, the use of a CLR screen for ultra-short distance projectors is recommended to improve brightness and contrast compared to projecting onto a wall.
With AirPlay 2 built-in, you can effortlessly play movies, shows, music and photos on The Premiere – right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Ask Alexa or Bixby to pause or play the action, find what film to watch or access your viewing history. With Samsung’s built-in voice assistants, you can put down the remote and control The Premiere projector with your voice.
Do more with The Premiere with Bixby — all you need to do is ask.
Just ask Alexa to change the channel, open apps, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices, and more.
The Premiere is designed to seamlessly fit your space – and complement it too. The stylish and minimalist design is finished with a premium textile wrap to blend into your room when it’s turned off.
The Premiere has all the powerful features you need in a compact, smoothly rounded shape. With a premium fabric finish, it blends superbly into your interior with an elegant touch of minimalism. Best of all, it looks beautiful from every angle.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. Premiere must be 23.8cm from the wall for a 130" screen (and at least 11.3cm otherwise). The laser projector can be projected on a flat white or bright monotone wall in a dark room without setting up an additional screen. For a more optimised experience, using a CLR screen dedicated to ultra short throw projector is recommended (sold separately).
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Image quality will vary depending on quality of the source content and room lighting conditions. Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Typical brightness based on internal testing in dark room (100 nits) and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
* Samsung recommends projecting onto a projector screen or a plain white wall in dark room.
* The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from the wall.
* Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Apps may be subject to change without notice.
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
*Screen sold separately. The use of a CLR screen for ultra-short distance projectors is recommended to improve brightness and contrast compared to projecting onto a wall. Image quality will vary, depending on quality of the source content and room lighting conditions.
* Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognised. Supported languages may differ between Bixby and Alexa Voice Assistants. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
* Compared to standard picture viewing modes.
* Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Apps may be subject to change without notice.
* AirPlay 2 functionality is available on all 2020 and later Samsung Smart service experiences. AirPlay 2 requires iOS 12.3 or later, or macOS 10.14.5 or later. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.