VHS VCR Head Cleaner Tape with Cleaning Fluid RAXX SE6H
Clean and maintain your VCR recorder and achieve a sharper picture with this non-abrasive wet/dry cleaning cassette tape kit. Whether you're digitising your old VHS collection to digital files or reliving the quirks and distinct look of VHS video tapes it's important to keep your VCR recorder in good shape. This VHS Head Cleaner Tape kit will help you keep your VCR heads free from dirt and dust.
- Wet or dry cleaning
- Anti-static fluid doesn't harm electronics
- Non-abrasive cloth tape gently cleans away dust, dirt, and oxide buildup
- Great for getting your VCR ready before converting your tapes to DVD or digital formats
- Improves video and audio
- Easy operation. Simply apply some of the cleaning fluid in the specified hole and play the tape
- Head-cleaning video cassette
- Anti-static cleaning fluid
1. Apply 5 to 6 drops of cleaning fluid into liquid hole on the left side of head cleanser.
2. Insert cleaner tape into VHS video recorder/player.
3. Press the "PLAY" button and allow to run for 30 seconds to automatically clean heads in VHS video recorder/player.
Repeat this process after every 20 to 30 hours of VHS operating time.