A more reliable and affordable solution to HDMI distribution & long cable runs!
Split your HDMI source 8 ways over high speed network cable and connect your whole home!
This bundle includes a 8-way TRANSMITTER unit AND eight RECEIVER units.
This bundle includes the 8-way H8SPC5L TRANSMITTER unit AND eight SPC5RX RECEIVER units.
H8SPC5L 8-Way Transmitter
1x8 HDMI splitter over single Cat5e/6 cable enables to split your source up to 50 meters with IR passes through. H2SPC5L also provides a local hdmi loop out for viewing locally.
Reliable & Cost Effective
Designed as a substitute for long distance HDMI leads & splitters, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in lengths over 15m. With IR functionality, you can control your source devices, even if they're in another room.
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 8 identical UTP outputs synchronously, with 1 HDMI loop output
- Transmit over 50m using single Cat5E/6 cable.
- Foxtel iQ2, iQ3 compatible, unlike many spliiter/extender systems
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control(36-56kHz) to control your devices from another room
- Supports full HD 1080p, VESA resolution 1920x1200
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D
- HDCP compliant
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HDMI Splitter/Transmitter
- 1 x IR TX Emitter
- 1 x IR RX Receiver
- 1 x 12V DC Adapter (Australian approval)
- User Manual
User Manual (PDF, 612KB)
SPC5RX Receiver (8 included)
The SPC5RX is the bridge between any Pro.2 SPC5L series HDMI over UTP transmitter and your HD display using a single CAT5E/CAT6 cable. Using the included IR transmitter and receiver, you are able to control your source device too.
- Wide-band bidirectional IR control (36-56kHz)
- 3D full HD 1080p
- Power supply, IR receiver, emitter and mounting ears included