As low as $247
A more reliable and affordable solution to HDMI distribution & long cable runs!
Split your HDMI source 2 ways over high speed network cable and connect your whole home!
This bundle includes a 2-way TRANSMITTER unit AND two RECEIVER units.
This bundle includes the 2-way H2SPC5L TRANSMITTER unit AND two SPC5RX RECEIVER units.
H2SPC5L 2-Way Transmitter
1x2 HDMI splitter over single Cat5e/6 cable enables to split your source up to 50 meters with IR passes through. H2SPC5L also provides a local hdmi loop out for viewing locally.
Reliable & Cost Effective
Designed as a substitute for long distance HDMI leads & splitters, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in lengths over 15m. With IR functionality, you can control your source devices, even if they're in another room.
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 2 identical UTP outputs synchronously, with 1 HDMI loop output
- Transmit over 50m using single Cat5E/6 cable.
- Foxtel iQ2, iQ3 compatible, unlike many spliiter/extender systems
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control(36-56kHz) to control your devices from another room
- Supports full HD 1080p, VESA resolution 1920x1200
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D
- HDCP compliant
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HDMI Splitter/Transmitter
- 1 x IR TX Emitter
- 1 x IR RX Receiver
- 1 x 12V DC Adapter (Australian approval)
- User Manual
User Manual (PDF, 583KB)
SPC5RX Receiver (2 included)
The SPC5RX is the bridge between any Pro.2 SPC5L series HDMI over UTP transmitter and your HD display using a single CAT5E/CAT6 cable. Using the included IR transmitter and receiver, you are able to control your source device too.
- Wide-band bidirectional IR control (36-56kHz)
- 3D full HD 1080p
- Power supply, IR receiver, emitter and mounting ears included
Some remote controls now use Bluetooth instead of infrared. Please note that Bluetooth remotes are not compatible with this infrared extender system. This system only works with infrared remote controls. If you're unsure, please feel free to email or call our friendly experts.