The HDC6M is a super-compact & easily mountable HDMI extender, with local HDMI loop out, IR and power over cable. It’s a great option when space is limited.
• Transmits 1080p HDMI Audio/Video Signals and IR over a 50m single solid CAT5e/6 cable
• Features POC (power over cable)- single power supply to send power via the transmitter to the receiver unit
• Audio sampling rate up to 48KHz, supports 7.1 channels
• Supports Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD Master audio
• DIP switch to set network cable distance
• HDCP compliant
Extend HDMI up to 50m over CAT6 with the HDC6M
The HDC6M HDMI cable extender allows you to easily extend any HDMI source (eg: Blu-ray player, gaming console, computer, etc) up to 50 metres via a single CAT6 network cable. Designed as a substitute for long-distance HDMI leads, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in longer lengths. This extender solution also perfect for installations that need to be run through wall cavities.
- Extends HDMI by up to 50 metres
- Requires a single CAT6/CAT5e network cable
- Also transmits infrared remote signals
- HDMI loop-out/splitter on the source end
- Supports 1080P 60HZ@YUV 4:4:4
- Audio sampling rate up to 48KHz, support 7.1 channels
- An update to the popular HDC6L model
- Power over cable, one power supply required on the transmitter
- Compatible with Foxtel iQ2, iQ3, and iQ4
- Supports 2D and 3D video
- Supports 24bit Deep Colour
- Supports PCM, Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD master audio
- New compact design is easy to mount behind your TV
- HDCP compliant
- EDID control, copy local or remote EDID settings with the flick of a switch
- Distance switch, DIP switch to set network cable distance up to 50m
- Follows IEEE-568B cable termination standards
An update to the popular HDC6L model
Compared with the popular model, the HDC6L, the new HDC6M's compact design makes it easy to be mounted to the back of your TV and the new power over cable feature means this system only requires a single power supply at the transmitter end, no power supply is required at the receiver, which makes the installation even easier.
HDMI Loopout / Splitter
The HDMI 'loopout' feature allows you to split the HDMI signal into two: one via CAT6 extension and the other via a regular HDMI cable for local viewing at the source end.
Also Extends Infrared
The built-in IR functionality allows you to control your source devices, even if they're in another room.
Works with Foxtel!
Foxtel is notoriously hard to get to work with IR repeaters. You'll be happy to know that this extender's IR system DOES work with Foxtel TV boxes! Note that some Foxtel remotes now use Bluetooth instead of IR; in those cases, an IR extender is not suitable.
Some remote controls now use Bluetooth instead of infrared. Please note that this repeater does not extend a Bluetooth remote signal. If you're unsure, please feel free to email or call our friendly experts.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDMI Receiver
- 1 x IR TX Emitter
- 1 x IR RX Receiver
- 1 x DC12V 1A power supply
- User Manual
Output Video Signal
Audio format supported
Connectors on Transmitter
Connectors on Receiver
Operating Temperature Range
Operating Humidity Range
*Note: 50m distance is under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets.