This compact and simple HDC6M4K is the easiest way to extend your 4K HDMI via a single solid CAT5e/6 cable up to 70m*!
*PLEASE NOTE: 70m Distance Is Under Perfect Transmission conditions Including Straight Cable Runs With No Bends, Kinks, Electrical Interference, Patch Panels, Or Wall Outlets. Use CAT6 Solid Core Cable For The Best Results.
- HDMI 2.0 extender, bandwidth 18Gbps, HDR10
- With the local HDMI loop out plus the IR, you can view and control your video source locally or remotely.
- Bi-directional power over cable feature, only one power supply required on either the transmitter end or receiver end.
- Support S/PDIF and PCM2.0 analogue audio extraction
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant
- Transmit up to 70m under 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4, or 90m under 4K@30Hz/l080P over a single solid Cat5e/6 cable
- EDID management
- Wideband IR Pass-through, compatible with Foxtel IQ4!
- HDMI audio sampling rate up to 192KHz, max LPCM 7.1 channel
- Support Dolby True HD, PCM, and DTS-HD master audio
- Support Micro USB port to upgrade new firmware for future updates
- Compact size and easy mount with the rack mount ears supplied
If you are running a cable 15 metres or more, make sure you use a SOLID CORE CAT5/6 cable. This product may not work with standard stranded ethernet cable. See related items for cabling that will work this product. 60m distance has been tested fine on F/UTP solid cat6 cable.
User Manual (PDF, 9.42MB)