A more reliable and affordable solution to HDMI distribution & long cable runs!
Split your HDMI source up to 4 ways over high speed network cable and connect your whole home!
This is the TRANSMITTER unit only. The RECEIVER units are available separately here.
Pro.2 4-Way HDMI Over UTP Cat5e Cat6 Splitter Transmitter Unit H4SPC5L
1x4 HDMI splitter over single Cat5e/6 cable enables to split your source up to 50 meters with IR passes through. H4SPC5L also provides a local HDMI loop out for viewing locally.
Please Note: This is the TRANSMITTER unit only. The RECEIVER units are available separately here.
Up to 4 receiver units can be used with this splitter.
Reliable & Cost Effective
Designed as a substitute for long distance HDMI leads & splitters, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in lengths over 15m.
With IR functionality, you can control your source devices, even if they're in another room.
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 4 identical UTP outputs synchronously, with 1 HDMI loop output
- Transmit over 50m using single Cat5E/6 cable.
- Foxtel iQ2, iQ3 compatible, unlike many spliiter/extender systems
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers
- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control(36-56kHz) to control your devices from another room
- Supports full HD 1080p, VESA resolution 1920x1200
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D
- HDCP compliant
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HDMI Splitter/Transmitter
- 1 x IR TX Emitter
- 1 x IR RX Receiver
- 1 x 12V DC Adapter (Australian approval)
- User Manual
User Manual (PDF, 610KB)