Utilising the latest in charging technology, you can Fast Charge 2 USB-C devices, and 2 USB-A devices simultaneously from the same versatile powerboard. Built-In Surge Protection will protect your valuable equipment from unexpected surges, which can occur during a lightning storm or a power outage. The modern slim design allows it to fit snug behind your home or office furniture, and the clever 2 spaced outlets allow you to use bulky adaptors without them blocking the other outlets.
- 4 Power Outlets
- 2 Spaced Outlets for Bulky Adaptors
- 2 USB-C + 2 USB Fast Charge Ports (3.4A)
- Surge Protection keeps your devices safe from inconsistent power and power spikes
- Safety Overload Protection
- 1 Metre Lead with Right Angle / Easy Pull Plug
- Modern Matte White Finish
- Mounting Slots on the back
- Perfect for a work/gaming/study station, home entertainment system, and everyday use
- Australian owned and operated business
Voltage: 230~240VAC ~ 50Hz
Current: 10A (Max.)
Power Rating: 2400 Watt (max)
USB Outlets: 3.4 Amp Max Total
Surge Protection: 175 Joules
Surge Current: 4500 Amps
Response Time: <20 Nano Seconds
Lead Length: 1m
Total load connected to all USB outlets must not exceed 3.4 Amps
This Jackson product meets the RCM compliance requirements set out by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), ensuring this device complies with the electrical safety and/or electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) legislative requirements in Australia and New Zealand. Note that non-compliant devices are illegal and dangerous.
Founded in 1987 and proudly Australian owned and operated, Jackson Industries is a leading supplier of innovative telecommunication, power, surge protection, battery and electrical products. Jackson products are available in over 13,500 retail outlets across Australia including all major Hardware, Department, Supermarket, Electrical and Specialist outlets. Many Jackson Industries products have current Australian Registered Design, and/or patents in force to protect intellectual property rights.