Ensure the highest quality protection of your expensive and essential IT equipment through Jackson's advanced built-in surge protection and strong installation points. Suitable for all standard 19” rack cabinets, this powerboard is perfect for your audio or server installation needs.
- 12 Power Outlets
- 2RU Rack Size
- 3 doubled spaced outlets for space-demanding transformers
- High joule supply for the strongest protection of your equipment
- Surge Protection keeps your devices safe from inconsistent power and power spikes
- Earthed and power indicator lights alongside a reset button
- EMI and RFI Filters suppressing radio and electromagnetic interference
- Supplied 1.8m IEC cable
- Perfect for AV and network server installations
- Australian owned and operated business
Voltage: 230~240VAC ~ 50Hz
Current: 10A (Max.)
Power Rating: 2400 Watt (max)
Surge Protection: 525 Joules
Surge Current: 21,000 Amps
Response Time: <20 Nano Seconds
Lead Length: 1.8m
This Jackson product meets the RCM compliance requirements set out by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), ensuring this device complies with the electrical safety and/or electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) legislative requirements in Australia and New Zealand. Note that non-compliant devices are illegal and dangerous.
Founded in 1987 and proudly Australian owned and operated, Jackson Industries is a leading supplier of innovative telecommunication, power, surge protection, battery and electrical products. Jackson products are available in over 13,500 retail outlets across Australia including all major Hardware, Department, Supermarket, Electrical and Specialist outlets. Many Jackson Industries products have current Australian Registered Design, and/or patents in force to protect intellectual property rights.