Products from the powerful Resi-Linx range are extremely versatile, so it is hard to describe every single application in one listing. If you would like assistance with choosing the right product for your needs, or if you are interested in putting together a Resi-Linx system, please feel free to call our helpful staff before buying (free call: 1800 69 2225).
Resi-Linx RL-RF380 3 In 8 Out Splitter
The RLRF380's patented design is for whole-house audio video distribution with IR control. The RLRF380 is an active, low loss combiner and splitter with multiple inputs and outputs that can be powered directly using a power pack (included) or remotely via Resi-Linx Modulators.
'Linx-RF' Video Distribution System With IR
The 'Linx-RF' Video System allows the distribution of audio/video signals from a variety of sources including DVD/Bluray, security cameras, Pay TV etc. It allows the connected sources to be viewed in up to 16 locations simultaneously, depending on the setup. Each AV input can be assigned its own dedicated TV channel allowing you to select the desired source by simply changing channels on your TV. The system also allows full control of the AV devices remotely.
This product is not a complete system. This is the 3 In 8 Out Amp/Splitter RLRF380 only. You will need additional parts to form a complete system.
The complete RF Video Distribution System with IR requires:
- 1 x RLRF380 (3 in 8 out RF Hub)
- 1 x RLRF210/RLRF200 (IR Targets) per room/zone
- 1 x RLRF100/RLRF115/RLRF125/RLRF145 (RF Modulators)
- Optional RF Splitters RLRF300 (1 in 4 out)/RLRF310 (1 in 2 out)
- F-type cabling
Resi-Linx RL-RF380 Features
- Active, low loss combiner and splitter with 3 inputs and 8 outputs
- Includes gain control for Free To Air input to eliminate low signal strength
- When combined with a Resi-Linx modulator, allows complete balancing of signals
- FM trap On/Off switch to filter FM interference to TV reception
- Designed for mounting into Vcomm's structured cabling enclosure
- Plasma friendly
- Foxtel approved
Some remote controls now use Bluetooth instead of infrared. Please note that Bluetooth remotes are not compatible with this product. This product only works with infrared remote controls. If you're unsure, please feel free to email or call our friendly experts.