Get the best performance from your high-end headphones with this portable headphone amplifier + DAC for Apple devices.
It won't just improve the audio output from your iPod or iPhone, it will decode the digital audio files and convert them to warm analogue audio.
- Portable DAC + Headphone Amp for Apple Devices
- Works with old 30-pin & new Lightning iOS devices
- High Performance, impressive analog sound decoded with Wolfson flagship WM8741 DAC
- Utilizes OPAMP OPA2134 for a superior sound with ultra low distortion & high open-loop gain
- High Output Power with gain switch, easily supports headphones up to 300ohms
- Includes short 30-pin & Lightning interconnect cables
- Also works as a dedicated portable amp via 3.5mm line input
- Built-in high capacity polymer lithium battery can last up to 8 hours
High Performance Portable Headphone Amp & DAC in Silver Finish
The Cayin C6 is a high performance portable headphone amplifier and DAC which is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch products. It can read the digital audio signal and decode it into high fidelity analog signal so that you can enjoy warm and clear sound on th go. Connecting with the C6 headphone amplifier you can improve the sound quality of your Apple devices and provide a true portable Hi-Fi experience.
The C6 incorporates the Wolfson flagship high performance 192kHz/24bit digital to analog converter WM8741 which is typically only found in larger home Hi-Fi products. The C6 delivers fine resolution volume and soft mute control, and a range of advanced digital filter responses.
The C6 also adopts the high performance Texas Instruments OPAMP OPA2134 which was designed for HIFI installations. With the OPA2134 operational amplifier chip the C6 will bring out superior sound quality with ultra low distortion and high open-loop gain.
The built-in high capacity lithium battery can last up to 8 hours per charge and can be easily re-charged via a USB connection.