6 Channel Speaker Selector / Switch Box / Control CentreThis 6 way speaker switch box allows you to connect and select between six pairs of 8 Ohm speakers rated at 150 watts maximum per channel. Using this switch box, simply select one pair of speakers or several, you can even have all six pairs of speakers on at once! This speaker switch box is perfect for home theatre and homes with multi-room speaker setups. For example, you can use this switch box to play music in your living room, dining room, alfresco area, in the bedroom, in the garage... or a combination all at once! A great solution that doesn't put extra load on your amplifier!
Overload Protection and Impedance CorrectionThis speaker switch box has an Overload Protection Circuit and an Impedance Correction / Protection Circuit, which are both activated when the 'Protection' button is pressed in.
Overload Protection: if the speaker switch box gets too hot because of power overload, the overload protection circuit will temporary disconnect the speaker until the switch box cools down.
Impedance: Prevent Damage to your Amp!
Please note that this switch can only be used with an amplifier that can operate down to 4 Ohms. If you are not sure if your amp is compatible, get in touch with us.
Impedance switching built into the unit ensures the minimum impedance seen by the amp is 4 Ohm (if using 8 Ohm speakers), no matter how many of the pairs of speakers are switched on.
- Compatible with amplifiers up to 150 watts per channel
- Spring-clip wire terminals accept between 14 and 22-gauge (AWG) cable
- Wide frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz- Built-in protection circuitry
- Seperate on/off speaker switch selectors- Sturdy metal casing
- Push type speaker terminals
- Stick-on labels included (Living Room, Dining Room, Basement, Patio, etc)
- Impedance matching- Size: 285(L) x 185(W) x 60(H) mm