For Speakers up to 27kg.
A wide-designed stand with a low profile, the Aperta 300 provides outstanding isolation, sound clarity, and openness for use with centre speakers in a surround sound setup, and for studio monitors positioned horizontally.
The new Aperta 300, the next member of the acclaimed Aperta series, takes isolation and sound clarity to a new level. Featuring its signature stylized open design and low profile (3"), the Aperta 300 offers speakers a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stand’s unique tilt adjustment feature enables the user to dial in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to match precise angle adjustments on each side.
- Supports speakers weighing up to 27kg
- Elegant speaker stand that offers amazing isolation with upscale elegance
- Discover the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music
- Floating isolation provides transparent performance for focused mids and tighter lows
- Threaded caps let you adjust the tilt and angle for optimal loudspeaker positioning
- Enables transparent reproduction of sound. Perfect for critical listening environments.
- Made from aluminium
- 300 x 200mm in size. Perfect for centre speakers or a studio monitor positioned horizontally
- Raises your speaker by 3"
- Single stand supplied
IsoAcoustics Online Calculator
IsoAcoustics has now made it even easier for you to find the correct isolation solution for your speakers, turntable, and components. Use the handy IsoAcoustics Online Calculator, where you can enter the make and model of your equipment to get personalised and accurate product recommendations.
Hear What You're Missing
A premier audio experience depends not only on the quality of your speakers, but also on the way they are set up. Ever take home a set of speakers that sounded spectacular in the showroom only to find something missing? IsoAcoustics stands use the science of acoustics to help you get the richest, most high-fidelity aural experience out of your home audio system investment.
By placing the Aperta 300 isolation stand under your speaker, you eliminate all vibrations that the loudspeaker transmits to its contact surface and thus prevent any unwanted sound colouration that affects the sound reproduction.
Like the other stands in the Aperta range, the new Aperta 300 features a unique integrated tilt adjustment to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation marking provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments.
Sculpted Aluminium Acoustic Isolation Stand
Designed especially for high-end hi-fi centre speakers and studio monitors, the Aperta 300’s solid aluminum frame and isolator construction has an overall size of 300x200mm and is designed to support large speakers weighing up to 27kg. The stand features a low profile, enabling the speaker to have a low stance while enhancing clarity and performance.
The patented IsoAcoustics isolation stand Aperta, which means ‘open’ in Italian, allows for the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music. Speakers float, eliminating reflections from being conducted back into the structure that creates bass smear and resulting in a lack of clarity and openness. You will hear the difference immediately.
Built to Perfection
Sculpted from aluminum frames, the Aperta creates a parallelogram structure with isolators in the top and bottom sections to provide a high level of separation of sound. To adjust performance and response of the stands, it is tuned by managing the shape, thickness, and durometer of the isolators.
More than just a part of your home audio system, the Aperta also synchronizes with your equipment and furniture for a sleek package. In other words, it’s a sculptural design made to complement your speakers.
IsoAcoustics Speaker Stand Design
IsoAcoustic’s unique patented design provides superior audio performance by addressing the three elements that affect the sound through acoustic design.
- Placement. The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. IsoAcoustics speaker stands raise the loudspeakers or studio monitors off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation. Decoupling the audio speakers or studio monitors from the supporting surface reduces the energy from exciting other objects, and allows the speaker and enclosure to float independently.
- Focus. Raising and tilting the audio speakers and studio monitors creates an ideal listening position by forming an equilateral triangle from the speaker to the listener, with tweeters tilted to the listener’s exact ear level.
IsoAcoustics is pushing the boundaries to optimize sound. You’ve already invested in a high-end system. Now there’s a sensible way to get the absolute best from your audio system with the clarity and openness of true and realistic sound.
|Model Number||APERTA 300|
Type: Desktop/Hard Surface Stand
Dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 200 x 75mm