For Speakers up to 34kg.
A larger stand with a low profile design, the Aperta 200 also provides outstanding isolation, sound clarity, and openness for use with bookshelf, desktop and floor standing speakers.
A premier audio experience depends not only on the quality of your speakers, but also on the way they are set up. Ever take home a set of speakers that sounded spectacular in the showroom only to find something missing? IsoAcoustics stands use the science of acoustics to help you get the richest, most high-fidelity aural experience out of your home audio system investment.
- Supports speakers weighing up to 34kg each
- Elegant studio monitor stands that offer amazing isolation with upscale elegance
- Floating isolation provides transparent performance for focused mids and tighter lows
- Threaded caps let you adjust the tilt and angle for optimal loudspeaker positioning
- Made from aluminium
- 200mm x 254mm in size. Perfect for medium-large sized speakers
- Raises your speakers by 3.5"
- Supplied as a pair
IsoAcoustics Online Calculator
IsoAcoustics has now made it even easier for you to find the correct isolation solution for your speakers, turntable, and components. Use the handy IsoAcoustics Online Calculator, where you can enter the make and model of your equipment to get personalised and accurate product recommendations.
Improve Your Sound
By placing the Aperta 200 isolation stands under your speakers, you eliminate all vibrations that the loudspeaker transmits to its contact surface and thus prevent any unwanted sound colouration that affects the sound reproduction.
Big Brother to the Aperta 100
The Aperta 200 stands are suitable for larger bookshelf speakers and studio monitors, as well as floorstanding speakers weighing less than 34kg. Able to support almost twice the weight as the smaller model, they are the big brother to the Aperta 100 stands.
Sculpted Aluminium Acoustic Isolation Stands
Designed especially for high-end hi-fi bookshelf, desktop speakers, studio monitors, large speakers on floor stands, as well as under floor-standing speakers. The Aperta 200’s solid aluminium frame and isolator construction has an overall size of 200x254mm and is designed to support large speakers weighing up to 34kg. The stand features a low profile, enabling speakers to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stands’ unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments.
The patented IsoAcoustics isolation stand Aperta, which means ‘open’ in Italian, allows for the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music. Speakers float, eliminating reflections from being conducted back into the structure that creates bass smear and resulting in a lack of clarity and openness. You will hear the difference immediately.
Built to Perfection
Sculpted from aluminum frames, the Aperta creates a parallelogram structure with isolators in the top and bottom sections to provide a high level of separation of sound. To adjust performance and response of the stands, they are tuned by managing the shape, thickness, and durometer of the isolators.
More than just a part of your home audio system, the Aperta also synchronizes with your equipment and furniture for a sleek package. In other words, it’s a sculptural design made to complement your speakers.
IsoAcoustics Speaker Stand Design
IsoAcoustic’s unique patented design provides superior audio performance by addressing the three elements that affect the sound through acoustic design.
- Placement. The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. IsoAcoustics speaker stands raise the loudspeakers or studio monitors off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation. Decoupling the audio speakers or studio monitors from the supporting surface reduces the energy from exciting other objects, and allows the speaker and enclosure to float independently.
- Focus. Raising and tilting the audio speakers and studio monitors creates an ideal listening position by forming an equilateral triangle from the speaker to the listener, with tweeters tilted to the listener’s exact ear level.
IsoAcoustics is pushing the boundaries to optimize sound. You’ve already invested in a high-end system. Now there’s a sensible way to get the absolute best from your audio system with the clarity and openness of true and realistic sound.
|Model Number||APERTA 200|
Type: Desktop/Hard Surface Stand
Dimensions (WxDxH): 200 x 254 x 86 mm