For Speakers up to 18kg.
The Aperta 100 stands are IsoAcoustics’ latest offering in their line of speaker isolation stands.
The Aperta 100 is an aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective line of aluminum acoustic isolation stands built with a unique, patented isolation technology that enables speakers to float in free space, resulting in clear uncolored sound.
A premier audio experience depends not only on the quality of your speakers, but also on the way they are set up. Ever take home a set of speakers that sounded spectacular in the showroom only to find something missing? IsoAcoustics stands use the science of acoustics to help you get the richest, most high-fidelity aural experience out of your home audio system investment.
- Supports speakers weighing up to 18kg each
- Elegant studio monitor stands that offer amazing isolation with upscale elegance
- Floating isolation provides transparent performance for focused mids and tighter lows
- Threaded caps let you adjust the tilt and angle for optimal loudspeaker positioning
- Made from aluminium
- 155mm x 190mm in size. Perfect for speakers with a smaller footprint
- Raises your speakers by 3"
- Supplied as a pair
IsoAcoustics Online Calculator
IsoAcoustics has now made it even easier for you to find the correct isolation solution for your speakers, turntable, and components. Use the handy IsoAcoustics Online Calculator, where you can enter the make and model of your equipment to get personalised and accurate product recommendations.
Improve Your Sound
By placing the Aperta 100 isolation stands under your speakers, you eliminate all vibrations that the loudspeaker transmits to its contact surface and thus prevent any unwanted sound colouration that affects the sound reproduction.
The Aperta 100 stands are suitable for bookshelf speakers, as well as smaller floorstanding speakers weighing less than 18kg.
The patented IsoAcoustics isolation stand Aperta, which means ‘open’ in Italian, allows for the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music. Speakers float, eliminating reflections from being conducted back into the structure that creates bass smear and resulting in a lack of clarity and openness. You will hear the difference immediately.
Built to Perfection
Sculpted from aluminum frames, the Aperta creates a parallelogram structure with isolators in the top and bottom sections to provide a high level of separation of sound. To adjust performance and response of the stands, they are tuned by managing the shape, thickness, and durometer of the isolators. You can immediately hear the results. Moreover, the Aperta has a built-in tilt adjustment that can be adjusted 6.5 degrees upward and downwards to optimize your speaker placement and focus.
More than just a part of your home audio system, the Aperta also synchronizes with your equipment and furniture for a sleek package. In other words, it’s a sculptural design made to complement your speakers.
In addition, IsoAcoustics have engineered a Support Plate (sold separately) for the Aperta stands to extend the surface area of a floor stand or other supporting structure to accommodate the Aperta isolation stand. Double-sided tape is provided to fasten the Support Plate in place.
IsoAcoustics Speaker Stand Design
IsoAcoustic’s unique patented design provides superior audio performance by addressing the three elements that affect the sound through acoustic design.
- Placement. The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. IsoAcoustics speaker stands raise the loudspeakers or studio monitors off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation. Decoupling the audio speakers or studio monitors from the supporting surface reduces the energy from exciting other objects, and allows the speaker and enclosure to float independently.
- Focus. Raising and tilting the audio speakers and studio monitors creates an ideal listening position by forming an equilateral triangle from the speaker to the listener, with tweeters tilted to the listener’s exact ear level.
IsoAcoustics is pushing the boundaries to optimize sound. You’ve already invested in a high-end system. Now there’s a sensible way to get the absolute best from your audio system with the clarity and openness of true and realistic sound.
|Model Number||APERTA 100|
Type: Desktop/Hard Surface Stand
Dimensions (WxDxH): 155 x 190 x 75 mm