- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ microphone stand clamp
- 12V Power Supply (for wireless receiver unit)
Please note: Handheld Transmitter requires 2x AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
User Manual (PDF, 521KB)
Handheld system (Inc. ATW-R1100 receiver + ATW-T1002 handheld Transmitter)
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximise immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximise signal integrity.
About Wireless Audio Regulations
There are strict regulations regarding what frequencies can be used for wireless audio use. For more information and to find a list of available frequencies please visit the following links.