As low as $469RRP $544
Perfect for pergolas, decks and sheds, these stylish speakers would make a great addition to your outdoor undercover entertaining area.
The RL-BT600 is a standalone 50W RMS per channel compact mountable amplifier with built-in Bluetooth receiver - ideal for connection to any pair of speaker including in-ceiling, in-wall and outdoor. No "remote control" required - simply use your smart device to control on/off, volume, tracks etc.
Install Manual (PDF, 490kb)
This small amp has plenty of power drive a range of speakers comfortably and is perfectly suited to architectural speakers (in-ceiling, in-wall and outdoor).
By connecting to a PC and using the free Resi-Linx Toolkit software you can re-name the Bluetooth identification label to indicate where this particular zone is located (Kitchen, Bedroom, Study etc).
BT Toolkit Renaming Manual (PDF, 775kb)
The RL-BT600 is designed to be mounted for installation and features convenient mounting holes on both sides of the amplifier (mounting screws not supplied).
Perfect for pergolas, decks and sheds, these stylish speakers would make a great addition to your outdoor undercover entertaining area. Featuring a 2-way sealed enclosure speaker system with 3.5" mid/bass driver and mylar dome tweeter, they produce excellent sound quality for all audio applications.
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Ideal for mounting under eaves
- Power: 30W
- Rust-resistant* aluminium grill and bracket
- Easily adjustable wall mounting brackets included
- 180º adjustable swivel
- Speaker cable, screws, and washers are included
* Please note: These speakers are designed for undercover outdoor use, and while resistant to light water spray and rust, they are NOT fully waterproof.
Not suitable for environments where the air has a high salt content, such as coastal areas.