The ATH-M50xBT harnesses the legendary M50x studio sound for an exhilarating wireless listening experience, with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology and 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils, the ATH-M50xBT brings the coveted sonic signature of M50x to a wireless, on-the-go design.
The internal battery provides up to 40 hours on a full charge, allowing you to enjoy the high-fidelity wireless sound without interruption. The battery recharges quickly using the included USB cable.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Touch control provides convenient access to your smartphone’s voice assist
- Mic and button controls built into the earcup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Collapsible design for space-saving portability
- 1.2 m cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection when needed
- Compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app for iOS and Android, which provides an array of convenient tools and features
The headphones retain the robust construction, 90° swivelling earcups, and professional-grade earpads and headband of the M50x, but add a mic and button controls to the left earcup for convenient handling of phone calls, music playback and volume adjustment. There’s also a touch control in the earcup that provides easy access to voice assistant technology. In addition, the ATH-M50xBT is compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app for iOS and Android, which provides an array of convenient tools and features.
A 1.2 m cable with mic/controls is also included to provide a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low. When not in use, the headphones’ collapsible design allows them to be stored and transported easily in the included carrying pouch.
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0