Easily stream any audio from your phone to your sound system... wirelessly.
This unit adds Bluetooth capability to your existing setup.
At A Glance:
- Send audio from your phone / tablet to your speakers
- Bluetooth v4.0 for wireless connectivity
- Streams your local music library (ie: stored on your phone), or
- Also compatible with YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, iHeartRadio, etc
- Wall-plug design eliminates the need for batteries
- Includes 1-metre AUX cable
- Includes a USB port for charging your phone / tablet
Stream Audio from Phone/Tablet to Sound System
This handy little device essentially adds Bluetooth v4.0 capability to your existing speaker system. This allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device. You can play music from your local library (eg: stored on your phone) or from online streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, iHeartRadio, etc. You can connect it to any amplifier or receiver which has a stereo audio input.
In addition to wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth, this little unit boasts a couple of other features. The convenient mains wall plug design means you never have to worry about its batteries running out. And if your phone battery is running low, you can plug it into this unit's USB port to keep your phone charged up while streaming.
This Bluetooth device's USB charging function is not compatible with some Apple devices.
Setting It Up
Simply plug the unit into a power outlet, then use the included 1-metre AUX cable to connect it to your amplifier or active speakers. Note that if your amp (or active speaker) doesn't have a 3.5mm stereo input (often labelled 'AUX'), it might have a pair of RCA inputs (usually a red one and a white one) instead. In that case, you will need a 3.5mm to 2xRCA audio cable (available separately).