Thrustmaster presents the new 1080° Force Feedback T150 PRO racing wheel. The 150 PRO Force Feedback is the result of many years of experience and is the combination of our advanced technologies. It is officially licensed for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 systems, and is also compatible with PS5 and Windows based PCs.
Realistic "Competition" Wheel Design
- 11"/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.)
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters ( 5"/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations)
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation 4 console (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
- Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, etc.
- Comprehensive driving gear: 13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + directional buttons
1080° Force Feedback Base
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel's steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
Includes T3PA 3-pedal Pedal Set
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure
- Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake)
- 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
PlayStation 4 Certified Embedded Software and Sliding Switch for PS4/PS3
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognised by your PS4 console
- Compatible in the system’s menu
- Sliding switch for PS4/PS3 for optimal compatibility on both systems. Also compatible with PS5.
Also Compatible with PC
- PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from https://support.thrustmaster.com. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.