As low as $59RRP $89.95
Taking care of your records is as much a necessity, as it is a hobby for serious vinyl lovers. Whether it's a quick clean between albums or a deep clean of your records every few months, this kit includes everything you need to care for your precious vinyl records and restore the shimmering hi-fi sound of your system.
1x Record Revirginizer Cleaning Fluid 500ml
1x Anti-static cloth
1x Anti-static cleaning fluid
1x Carbon fibre record brush
1x Carbon fibre stylus brush
1x Stylus cleaner fluid
Designed for a deep clean between listening sessions, the Record Revirginizer is a premium polymer blend that restores vinyl records close to their original condition.
This 500ml bottle of Record Revirginizer is enough to restore both sides of up to 16 double-sided 12” LPs. We recommend that the first time you use Revirginizer you use 20ml per side, just to get a feel for how the polymer spreads over the vinyl surface. After you have used Revirginizer once or twice you can reduce the amount of fluid to 15ml per side.
Record Revirginizer is more than a record cleaner. Developed and manufactured in Australia, the award-winning solution is coveted worldwide by vinyl connoisseurs and critics alike.
- Like a face mask for your vinyl records
- Restore your records to their original condition
- Lifts dirt, grime, and oils out of your record's grooves
- Removes microscopic dust that conventional brushes cannot remove
- Formulated to ensure that no residue is left behind
- Does not damage your fragile record grooves in any way
- Anti-static properties leaves your records ready to play
- 500ml bottle will restore up to 16 double-sided 12” LPs
- Perfect for hobbyists as well as professional vinyl record archivists/restorers/collectors
- Developed and manufactured in Australia with the assistance of James Cook University
For quick touch-ups in between deep cleans, the included record maintenance kit is perfect for quickly removing debris from your records or turntable.
As a turntable is a part of your home, it picks up dust and other particles. These get transferred to the records, causing them to become dusty and grimy after a while. Being an analogue format, these contaminants affect the quality of sound and result in anomalies such as clicks, pops and a less clear sound during playback. With this kit you can clean both your records and the turntable stylus to restore your system to it's optimal sound performance level.
- Anti-static Cloth
- Carbon Fibre Brush
- Stylus Cleaning Brush & Fluid
- Anti-static Record Cleaning Fluid
- Comes with storage case
This stylus cleaning brush will help keep your turntable stylus or needle clean, keeping it free of microscopic dust and dirt. This will help to reduce possible damage over time when playing records, as well as prolong the life of the stylus itself.
- Made of thousands of ultra fine carbon fibres
- Reduces damage to records and the stylus itself
- Suitable for diamond styli
- Suitable for daily use
|Model Number||SE-3 SE-KIT9 RecordRevirginizer|