Our stores and customer service department will be CLOSED from Friday 29th through Monday 1st April for the Easter Weekend. (*our website is Always Open!)

David Bowie - Heroes 180g LP

SKU
POS-139488
In stock
$69

This edition of David Bowie's Heroes, officially stylised as "Heroes", is a high-quality remastered 2018 reissue of the classic album.

David Bowie – "Heroes" (2018 Remastered)

Track Listing

A1: Beauty And The Beast
A2: Joe The Lion
A3: "Heroes"
A4: Sons Of The Silent Age
A5: Blackout

B1: V-2 Schneider
B2: Sense Of Doubt
B3: Moss Garden
B4: Neuköln
B5: The Secret Life Of Arabia

The Classic Album on 180g Vinyl. Reissued.

Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Heroes is the twelfth studio album by the iconic singer/songwriter, originally released on RCA Records in October 1977. The second instalment of his Berlin Trilogy was recorded with Brian Eno and Tony Visconti, Heroes continued the ambient experiments of Bowie's previous album Low (released earlier that year) and featured the contributions of King Crimson guitarist Robert Fripp. Of the three albums, it was the only one wholly recorded in Berlin. Recorded at Hansa Tonstudio in what was then West Berlin, Heroes reflected the zeitgeist of the Cold War, symbolized by the divided city. Co-producer Tony Visconti considered it "one of my last great adventures in making albums.

Featuring hit singles such as Beauty and the Beast and Heroes, the album was named "Album of the Year" by NME and Melody Maker.

This Re-Release LP comes remastered on heavyweight 180g vinyl.

Album Credits

Backing Vocals – Antonia Maass, David Bowie, Tony Visconti
Electric Bass – George Murray
Engineer – Colin Thurston, Tony Visconti
Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Richards, Eugene Chaplin
Lead Guitar – Robert Fripp
Percussion – Dennis Davis
Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Sukita
Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar
Synthesizer, Keyboards, Effects [Guitar Treatments] – Eno
Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar, Saxophone, Koto – David Bowie

Release Information

Label: Parlophone – DB 77822, 0190295842840

Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Stereo, 180g

Released: 2018

Genre: Rock

Style: Art Rock, Experimental, Alternative Rock

More Information
Model Number T86600
RRP 69.00
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:David Bowie - Heroes 180g LP
Your Rating
12 Months
All of our products include a minimum 12 month Australian warranty.

Problems?
If you experience any issues with this product please don't hesitate to contact us.
How much does delivery cost?
We offer free post on all orders over $29 to anywhere within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.

Can I pick up my purchase from your store?
Yes. You can usually pick up your order from one of our stores. We recommend that you contact us first to ensure your order is ready for collection.

What happens if I'm not happy with my product when it arrives?
All change of mind returns must be in as new condition, in original packaging. We provide a generous 30-day change-of-mind guarantee on our products (unless otherwise stated). All change of mind returns must be in as new condition, in original packaging.

Please visit our FAQ page for answers to other frequently asked questions or contact us if you have any other questions or comments.