This bracket suits larger projectors than most other brackets. Can be used with or without the extension pipe and tilting attachment.
Mount Your Projector on the Ceiling!
This quality projector mount comes with 4 arms so it's perfect for mounting LCD and DLP projectors with either 3 or 4 mounting holes. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is suitable for flat or angled ceilings.
The bracket mounts your projector 91mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket). The choice of 3 or 4 mounting arms offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors. If more clearance is needed the included extension drop pipe can extend the projector a further 610mm from the ceiling but the bracket can be used without it.
Will This Fit My Projector?
This bracket is suitable for your projector if:
- the projector weighs up to 18kg. (weight usually found in the user manual)
- the projector has 3 or 4 threaded mounting holes.
- these mounting holes are no more than 500mm apart.
Note that these threaded mounting holes are usually found on the bottom of the projector, because it gets mounted "upside down".
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Can be used without the 610mm extension pipe
- Full 360 degree rotation
- Vertical Tilt 60 degree up and down
- Suits projectors with either 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Adjusts to fit almost any current DLP or LCD projector
- Easy to adjust and lock into position.
- Open-air circular design for better ventilation and longer Projector Bulb life.
- Max distance between any two mounting points 500mm.
- Min distance between any two mounting points 127mm.
- Max Load 18kg
- Colour: Black
The included tilt mount adapter is ideal for use in cathedral ceiling installations where your ceiling isn't flat.
As with all projector brackets, it is essential that this bracket is fixed properly to a timber or metal beam/joist when attaching to plasterboard ceilings.
User Manual (PDF, 3.63MB)