130" 2.37:1 Fixed Frame Cinemascope Projector Screen SACS98130
This is a high quality, 98mm fixed frame, projector screen featuring excellent image reproduction, flocked velvet edges and a simple wall mounting system. These projector screens are perfect for home theatre use.
High Quality Screens
Each screen is made to high standards using quality materials and experienced workmanship. The 98mm frame is finished in flocked velvet, which has excellent light absorption qualities, to prevent any possible disruptive reflections. Joins are precision cut and crafted to produce a truly stunning home theatre experience.
This screen uses a twin layered material to provide a great picture and long life. The first layer is an optically corrected matte white material, while the second layer is a black material which prevents light from escaping through the screen. The optically corrected twin layered design improves contrast and brightness, thus ensuring the image is reproduced accurately on screen.
This fixed screen uses a discrete mounting system designed to keep the screen close to the wall. Mounting the screen is a very simple process. We recommend using some small rubber or felt pads between the screen and the wall, to prevent the tensioners from marking your wall.
- Format: 2.37:1 Cinemascope
- Screen Size (diagonal): 130" / 330cm
- Screen Viewing Dimensions (white area): 304cm x 128cm
- Full Outer Dimensions (including frame): 323.6cm x 147.6cm
- High quality twin layer matte white screen material
- Screen thickness: 0.32mm
- Fireproof, Mould Resistant and Anti-Static fabric
- 98mm Black edges/borders to frame the projected image
- 150 degree viewing angle
- Easy to wipe clean
- Gain factor: 1.1
- Easy installation
- Suitable for DLP, LCD or CRT projectors