Whether you're just getting started or coming back years later, for those who want to get the most out of their record collection, this package includes high quality dedicated Hi-Fi components to make the most of you music listening. While streaming digital music is becoming more popular, paradoxically so has the popularity of vinyl records. While streaming music is the more convenient route, many people are rediscovering what listening to analogue music has to offer.
In this pack you get a great sounding turntable from Music Hall with carbon fibre tonearm, a hybrid tube/transistor stereo amplifier and dedicated phono pre-amp stage from Vincent, a pair of 3-way floorstanding speakers from Scansonic HD and a length of premium silver plated copper speaker cable from UGLY! Cable.
- Music Hall MMF 5.3 Turntable
- Vincent SV-500 Integrated Amplifier
- Scansonic L12 Floorstanding Speakers Pair
- Vincent PHO-300 Phono Preamplifier
- UGLY! Premium SPC Speaker Cable (8m length)
The MMF 5.3 is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile-grade turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
Setup is simple and easy with the Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge being pre-fitted and aligned in the factory so you will be ready to start listening to your favourite records in no time. A removable hinged dust cover is included to protect your new turntable from dust and also to help isolate it from unwanted vibrations from your speakers.
- 33 & 45 RPM Belt Drive Turntable
- Music Hall's unique dual-plinth construction
- Gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- Top tier 9" carbon fibre tonearm
- Fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus
- Counterweight's centre of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- Built-in round spirit level for proper levelling
- Dust cover and 45 RPM adaptor included
The SV-500 is designed to be a compact unit that offers plenty of punch. The main focus of Vincent's development on this unit has been on the amplifier circuitry, which combines the advantages of both transistor and valve amplifiers. Warm and smooth tube sound combined with transistor dynamics and power. The SV-500 sets new standards in the world of hybrid stereo amplifiers.
Audio signals are processed by two 6N1 tubes and a larger 12AX7 tube, then amplified by four Toshiba transistors at the output. With the tubes operating in the preamp stage where they do the most good, they also avoid becoming stressed and therefore damaged. The solid-state processing works in the end stages to deliver the power output required to effectively drive your speakers.
- 2 x 50W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Hybrid Tube & Solid State Amplification
- Switchable Tone Control
- 4 x High-Quality Dual Speaker Binding Posts
- Pure Sound & Clear Dynamics
- Compact Size
The PHO-300 performs the correction of the RIAA curve with the highest precision and allows you to connect a record player to an amplifier which doesn't have a dedicated Phono input. By separating the power supply into it's own housing, interference and noise are superbly minimised providing a rich and detailed sound to your records.
Many music lovers prefer to use a dedicated phono preamp in place of the small one built into their equipment as it results in a better sound.
- Suits MM & MC Cartridges
- MM/MC Cartridge Switch On Front
- Isolated Power Supply
- Made with high-quality components
The L12 is a slim 3-way floorstanding speaker, featuring a 1" silk dome tweeter and quad 4" mid/bass woofers. The slim size of the L12 gives them an elegant look and helps them fit into a modern home setting. The L12 speakers feature outrigger style feet which give the speakers a strong stance, both visually and practically, and aluminium spikes are provided for use on carpet surfaces.
Like all L Series speakers, the L12 drivers are mounted to a 15mm front baffle helping to create a tighter soundstage. Magnetic fabric grilles are included to finish the look.
- 3-way floorstanding speakers pair
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 4 x 4" mid/bass woofers
- 15mm thick front baffle
- Magnetic fabric grilles included
- Outrigger feet & aluminium spikes included
- Authentic Scandinavian design
- Magnetic fabric grilles included
This high-quality 8 AWG speaker cable is made from high purity silver-plated copper providing full bandwidth clarity, exceptional mid-range and accurate low-frequency performance. The conductors are constructed of 2 different AWG weights with an aggregate gauge of 8 AWG.
- Size: 8 AWG
- 8 metre length included
- 2-core (7.61mm2 x 2)
- High purity silver-plated copper
- Dual weighted conductors for greater clarity across the frequency band
- Flexible PVC jacket
|Model Number||MMF 5.3 SV-500 L12 PHO-300 MURRAY8|
Power Supply: 15V / 0-0.8mA DC, universal power supply
Scansonic HD L12 Floorstanding Speakers
Size (H x W x D): 1088 x 132 x 310 mm
Vincent SV-500 Integrated Amplifier
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 118 x 375 mm
Vincent PHO-300 Phono Preamplifier
T.H.D.: < 0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
Output Impedance: 250 Ohm
Inputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1x 5-pin DIN (DC IN PHO-300)
Max. Power Consumption: 10 Watt
Colour: Black or Silver
UGLY! 8 AWG 2-Core Silver Plated Copper Speaker Cable
Size: 13 AWG