This Optoma projector features 4K UHD resolution, HDMI connectivity, Lens shift and HDR technology. Also featuring 2,400 Lumens of brightness and a fantastic 500,000:1 contrast ratio. Also included in this package is a high-quality projector screen from Encore Screens. This reference-quality cinema screen allows the 4K projector to display it's full potential, meaning that all light and colour output are being captured, colours are sharp, and the image isn't washed out.
With sophisticated PureMotion frame-interpolation technology, the UHD51 produces stand-out images. This advanced processing eliminates motion blur or image judder, even in high-speed action films or fast-paced sports. Packed with the latest technology and features, the stylish UHD51 boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility, HDCP 2.2 support and includes a stereo speaker that provides powerful audio.
Set-up is simple with vertical lens shift for fuss free positioning and a host of connection options such as two HDMI ports. In addition, the compact UHD51 is lightweight and easy to move around and at 2400 lumens produces bright images for life-like big-screen entertainment even in ambient light conditions.
- Brand new lens for 4K UHD resolution with 1.3x zoom
- 8.3 million pixels on screen, CTA certified 4K UHD product
- Bright 2400 lumens & 500,000:1 high contrast ratio
- 100% Rec. 709, 80% DCI-P3 colour gamut coverage
- Stunning HDR performance (HDR10 compatible)
- Optoma PureMotion Technology
- Supports Full 3D and +10% Vertical lens shift
• Reference-quality cinema screen
• Theatre White 4K screen with zero texture for crisp, clear picture at all resolutions
• Cleanable mould-resistant fabric
• Wall mountable
• Easy installation
• 80mm Heavy-duty Trinity aluminium frame wrapped in premium black velour
• Gain factor: 1.1
• Suitable for DLP, LCD, CRT & laser projectors
• 16:9 screens available in a range of sizes
Featuring a fine untextured Theatre White 4K screen surface and the Trinity heavy-duty premium screen frame, the Encore CineVue projector screens combine the screen material preferred by experienced movie connoisseurs with professional construction to produce the peak of cinematic visuals in your living room.
"Meticulous attention to detail, excellent quality with bright, punchy images are the hallmarks of the Encore screens."
"The combination of build quality and performance at these price points is hard to ignore. Match either of these screens to a capable home theatre projector, and you're going to be rewarded with excellent SDR and HDR imagery."
This quality projector mount comes with 4 arms so it's perfect for mounting LCD and DLP projectors with either 3 or 4 mounting holes. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is suitable for flat or angled ceilings. Mounts your projector 200mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket). The choice of 3 or 4 mounting arms offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors.
- Holds up to 15kgs
- Supports 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Full 360 degree rotation
- Vertical Tilt 30 degree up and down
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Cable Management through the center pole
The Selby SHD4K range of Premium HDMI v2.0 cables are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI v2.0 specifications and are produced to a high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer. These cables are capable of displaying up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at 60Hz and are perfect for all modern high resolution TVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and computer monitors.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz - GUARANTEED!
- HDMI v2.0
- Support for HDR10 & Dolby Vision (static)
- Lengths 7m and above feature Active Technology - Tested for use up to 20 metres!
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Ideal for Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, 4K & HD TVs, Computer Monitors, DVD, etc
- Braided external shield looks great and makes installing in walls/ceilings easy
|Model Number||UHD51 FS169MW4K120 PM200w|
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Computer Compatibility: UHD, WQHD, WUXGA, FHD, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
Dimensions (W x D x H): 393 x 282 x 118 mm
Aspect ratio: 16:9 widescreen