As low as $5,399
This Epson projector features 1080p native resolution with Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology, HDMI connectivity, and Powered Lens Shift. Also featuring 2,600 Lumens of brightness and a fantastic 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio, the W version furthermore features Wireless HDMI reception for the ultimate combination of convenience and quality. Epson's well-deserved reputation for quality and innovation continues. This package also includes a high quality fixed frame 16:9 projector screen and a projector ceiling mount.
The all-new EH-TW9400 from Epson is an impressive Home Theatre Projector which offers several noticeable improvements over the EH-TW9300.
This powerful projector features 4K Enhancement for stunning picture quality, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for ultra black levels, and 2,600 Lumens brightness for whites and colours.
Delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD is not just a resolution specification but rather encompasses all of the factors impacting image performance, including colour and white brightness, contrast, HDR10, colour processing, as well as the capability of receiving, processing and projecting 4K content--wirelessly!
- 4K PRO-UHD1 for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Wireless HDMI - play high definition content wirelessly without image deterioration, achieving a neat and beautiful home theatre without messy cables
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
This is a high quality, fixed frame, projector screen featuring excellent image reproduction, flocked velvet edges and a simple wall mounting system. These projector screens are perfect for home theatre use.
Each screen is made to high standards using quality materials and experienced workmanship. The 98mm frame is finished in black flocked velvet, which has excellent light absorption qualities, to prevent any possible disruptive reflections. All joins are precision cut and crafted to produce a truly stunning home theatre experience.
The black frame around this screen is finished in a flocked velvet material which has excellent light absorption properties. This makes it much easier to line up the projected image with your screen, because you can zoom in slightly and have a little spillover (or 'overscan') which just gets absorbed by the flocked border.
- High quality construction
- Twin-layered material
- Light-absorbing flocked velvet frame
- Cleanable, mould-resistant fabric
- Suitable for DLP, LCD or CRT projectors
This projector mount is suitable for mounting most LCD and DLP projectors to the ceiling. Allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is best suited to rooms with 8 or 9 foot ceilings, as it mounts the projector 200mm from the ceiling. Offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors.
- Holds up to 15kgs
- Supports 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Full 360 degree rotation (right to left)
- Vertical Tilt 30 degree up and down
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Cable Management through the center pole
The Selby SHD4K range of Premium HDMI v2.0 cables are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI v2.0 specifications and are produced to a high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer. These cables are capable of displaying up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at 60Hz and are perfect for all modern high resolution TVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and computer monitors.
This range of active v2.0 cables have been tested by us and offer true, high-end results in all lengths.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz - GUARANTEED!
- HDMI v2.0
- Support for HDR10 & Dolby Vision (static)
- Lengths 7m and above feature Active Technology - Tested for use up to 20 metres!
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Ideal for Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, 4K & HD TVs, Computer Monitors, DVD, etc
- Braided external shield looks great and makes installing in walls/ceilings easy
|Model Number||EH-TW9400W SAFSS98120 PM200W|
Epson EH-TW9400W Specifications