Championed by the brand new Krix MX-5 speaker system, this package delivers a powerful and dynamic sound that defies its size. This system is designed to give you a real cinema experience in your own home. When paired with an acoustically transparent screen the entire MX-5 system (including the subs!) can be positioned behind the picture. Just like in a real commercial cinema.
Powering this demanding system is the immensely impressive ToneWinner AT-300 Processor and AD-7300+ Power Amplifier. This combo splits the delicate AV processing from the pure grunt of the power amp. Both packed with high quality features and hardware designed specifically for high performance home cinemas.
Australian-made Krix speakers
Krix is a pedigree Australian brand and their iconic speaker systems can be heard in most Australian cinemas, as well as international cinemas. With this fantastic value package, you can bring that room-filling sound to your home!
Perfection can take time
Krix speakers are usually made-to-order in South Australia, with construction beginning once your order has been placed. This process ensures great attention to detail is applied to each and every speaker, but it can also take time - sometimes around 2 weeks.
Give us a call
A premium product like this deserves the personal touch, so we would love to speak with you to ensure everything is perfect from start to finish. Please feel free to call us (or visit us in-store) to discuss your new system.
The AT-300 is a professional home theatre AV processor that supports the latest immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.3.6 or 9.3.4) and smart phone app control. Designed and built by THX engineers for meticulous home cinema enthusiasts and featuring ToneWinner's room correction technology. In addition, the AT-300 pre-amplifier features loads of input and output options including balanced XLR, RCA, HDMI and Optical audio.
In addition to standard RCA analogue outputs, the AT-300 comes equipped with 14 high quality balanced XLR outs. Use these outputs for a superior connection to the ToneWinner AD-7300PA+ power amplifier. A balanced connection has superior resistance to noise and interference ensuring a cleaner signal makes it's way to your power amp.
- Supports up to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.3.6 or 9.3.4 ch)
- 4K Ultra HD supporting HDMI 2.1, eARC, HDCP 2.2, HLG, HDR10+, DOLBY VISION & CEC
- Premium 4K/60P video processor chipset by Panasonic (MN864788)
- Dolby Surround, DTS Neural:X surround up-mixing mode, Multi-channel mode & Direct mode
- HDMI 6 Inputs & 2 Outputs, RCA x 4, SPDIF COAXIAL x 2, SPDIF OPTICAL x 2
- Premium power supply, 24K gold plated XLR and RCA connectors, advanced chipset
- PEQ adjustment (LCR: 11-Band, Surround 7-band, Subwoofer 5-band EQ adjustment)
- Audiophile-grade Cirrus Logic CS42528 D/A Converter
- ToneWinner Room Correction + 4 Sound Profile Setting
- Includes high quality ToneWinner Room Correction mic
- Supports high-resolution audio formats (FLAC, WAV, APE via USB, SD Card and PC Audio)
- Supports Bluetooth audio streaming with App Control
- Custom integration features: RS232, IR input, trigger output
AT-300 User Manual (PDF, 7.62MB)
Introducing the AD-7300PA+, ToneWinner's beast of a 7-channel home theatre & hi-fi power amplifier. Whether you're watching a blockbuster movie or listening to a rocking live concert, this power amplifier will take your audio to new levels. Featuring exceptional dynamic range and near silent background noise, the AD-7300PA+ ensures you'll hear every detail, from the softest to the loudest.
And trust us, the AD-7300PA+ is packing some serious grunt under the hood! Each of the 7 channels of the AD-7300PA+ feature 3 pairs of high power three-level push-pull Darlington circuit transistors providing the smooth yet punchy 300 watts of grunt per channel @ 8 ohms.
Seven huge heavy duty cast aluminium comb radiators ensure efficient running during long sessions. The front left and right channels are even given special treatment having direct access to the 2 giant comb radiators on each side of the unit. While the amplifier is Class AB, the front left and right channels operate at higher power levels bringing them closer to the characteristics of Class A.
- High Output: 300W (8ohms), 500W (4ohms) per channel
- Exceptional low noise, THD + Distortion less than <0.01%
- High signal to noise ratio >100db (FTC Rated Power)
- Premium transistors for high power output performance
- Next generation high efficiency Class H power supply topology
- Fully regulated power supply - over 3000 watts
- 24K gold plated RCA & XLR inputs
- 24K gold plated oversize speaker terminals
- Large VU meter with red needle Trigger input & output
- Aluminium chassis
AD-7300PA+ User Manual (PDF, 6.38MB)
Designed for dedicated home cinemas with an acoustically transparent screen, the MX-5 will deliver your favourite movie soundtracks with supreme definition and accuracy, right through the picture and into your seat.
Not everyone has a room that's up to 140m2, so Krix has taken their award winning MX-30 and MX-20 Infinite Baffle modular speaker systems and re-engineered them into a smaller more compact system specifically designed for smaller rooms. But has the famous "wall of sound" cinema experience been lost? Absolutely not! The compact MX-5 system still punches out a wall of sound that plunges through the big screen. As with the other MX modular speaker systems Krix produces, every aspect is optimised to deliver the most faithful reproduction of movie soundtracks, from a whisper to the explosion immediately after, these modules provide a true commercial cinema experience at home.
For the ultimate cinema experience at home, play it through Krix.
- Behind Screen Cinema Quality Speakers
- Based on the award winning MX-20 and MX-30 modular speaker systems
- Easy To Install
- Krix Infinite Baffle Wall
"Krix revolutionised what was achievable for cinema-in-home with the introduction of its MX modular screen speakers system."
"The more affordable, physically smaller and arguably more practical MX-5 system, at least when it comes to installation, delivers both an immersive and exciting home theatre listen. The cohesiveness across the soundstage thanks to matching LCR speakers delivers both natural sound, detail and authentic quality."
For an all-encompassing cinema sound in a conveniently sized package, the Phonix Flat, with its slim flat baffle design, provides an immersive home theatre experience as a side or rear surround speaker.
Featuring a hefty 165mm bass driver with a 33mm voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilisation ring for low distortion.
Complete with a braced, critically-damped enclosure, finished with a neat black cloth grille, the Phonix Flat is a versatile new benchmark for surround loudspeaker reproduction.
- On-Wall Surround Speakers
- Immersive Sound
- Compact, Slim Design
- High Power Handling
- 2 Pairs Included (4 surround channels)
With ample power on tap and professional output processing and safety controls, this unassuming Yamaha unit is actually ideally suited to applications requiring serious power, such as driving power-hungry mains floorstander speakers and passive subwoofers such as those found in the Krix MX line. Choosing the PX line of pro amplifiers will allow your system installer maximum flexibility in configuring and maximising the performance of your home cinema.
- 500W into 2 x 4 ohm Speakers
- Up to 1000W into 1 x 4 ohm Speaker (Boost Mode)
- 15 Pre-programed Input/Output Patterns for Easy Installation
- Rack Mountable
ToneWinner AT-300 Pre-Amplifier
Chipset: PANASONIC MN864788
ToneWinner AD-7300PA+ Power Amplifier
Topology: Fully discreet, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B - Class H power supply
Krix MX-5 Modular Speaker System
LCR Speaker Modules
Krix Phonix Flat On-Wall Speakers
Frequency Range: 45Hz to 20kHz in room response (-10dB)
Yamaha PX3 Power Amplifier
Power Supply Voltage: 220-240V