We've carefully handpicked each component in this package to provide you with a premium quality home theatre system featuring Dolby Atmos sound in a 5.1.2 configuration. This package includes the flagship models from some of the most respected brands in home theatre. From stylish Australian-crafted loudspeakers by Krix, to a premium Onkyo AV Receiver and Epson Home Theatre Projector, to handy extras such as a Projector Bracket and HDMI cables in different lengths, this pack has it all. This combination of the best of the best in products will leave you with an incredible home theatre experience.
- Epson Home Theatre Projector EH-TW7100
- Onkyo 9.2 Channel AV Network Receiver TX-RZ740
- Krix Phoenix Mk2 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
- Krix Graphix Centre Speaker
- Krix Dynamix On-Wall Surround Speakers (Pair)
- Krix Atmospherix AS In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
- Krix Tektonix Subwoofer
- Fixed Frame 120" 16:9 Projector Screen
- Sony 4K HDR BluRay Player
- White Projector Mount Ceiling Bracket PM200w
- 8m Selby Premium HDMI Cable SHD4K
- 1.5m Selby Premium HDMI Cable SHD4K101
- 100m Ugly 10 AWG Speaker Cable UG10100
- 5m Superior Quality Subwoofer Cable SC9506s.5m
Enter a new world of sound with Dolby Atmos. It transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room with amazing richness and depth. Music, people, and objects come alive in breathtaking detail and flow in precise choreography all around you, making you feel like you are truly there. With Dolby Atmos, sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead. The format combines a channel-based audio bed with object-oriented sound to place and move specific effects around the theatre, creating a breathtakingly realistic and captivating sonic atmosphere.
Brought to you by Australian speaker manufacturer Krix are these top of the range speakers, including Floorstanding, Centre, On-Wall, In-Ceiling and a Subwoofer. Distributed throughout the world, Krix is at the leading edge of loudspeaker design. Utilising the latest test equipment, 3D modeling and computer simulated design technology, Krix's innovative research and development team is a pioneering force in the Australian loudspeaker industry. Whether you are looking for your first pair of stereo speakers or your own ultimate home theatre experience, Krix will exceed your expectations. Krix's range of loudspeakers delivers the experience of sound.
Speakers are available in your choice of 4 real timber veneer finishes: Blackwood, Atlantic Jarrah, Black Ash, and Walnut.
The Phoenix have risen from the ashes of what was unquestionably Krix's most awarded and respected loudspeaker, the Lyrix / Lyrix Gold. Tonal depth, imaging and balanced musicality are highlights in this slim floorstanding speaker design. Involve yourself in the experience of sound with the Phoenix.
- 2x 6.5" bass/mid drivers
- 1" dual concentric diaphragm tweeter
- Power Handling: 50 - 200 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Impedance: 6 Ohms nominal (3.5 Ohms minimum)
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 40kHz
- Enclosure Type: bass reflex, rear vented flared with internal X bracing
- Available in Black Woodgrain vinyl, or Real Timber veneer Black Ash, Atlantic Jarrah, Blackwood, and Walnut
- Dimensions: 950mm high x 195mm wide x 295mm deep (including feet)
- Weight: 18kg each
View the Phoenix Mk2 product page for more information.
The Graphix centre channel will deliver precise timbral matching to the Acoustix main speakers. The same tweeter used in the Acoustix, Apex, Phoenix and Harmonix floorstanders means the Graphix shines when used with a wide range of Krix products.
- 2 x 5" Bass/Mid Driver with 1" dual concentric diaphragm with Neodymium magnet
- Power Handling: 20 - 160 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
- Nominally 6 Ohms (minimum 4.3 Ohms)
- Frequency response: 45Hz-40kHz in room response
- Dimensions: 180mm high x 450mm wide x 300mm deep
- Weight: 10Kg each cabinet
View the Graphix Mk2 product page for more information.
Hear the crackle of leaves underfoot and the sharpness of the violin as the thriller hits its peak. Be immersed in cinema-quality sound at home with the wedge-shaped design of the Dynamix Mk3, with the same 15 degree angled baffle used in Krix’s commercial cinema surround speakers, providing the ultimate sound experience.
The bass and mid-range are delivered through a high-grade 130mm driver with a doped curvilinear paper cone, over-sized voice coil, and powerful magnet, while the tweeter is a 26mm ring radiator with extended frequency response. The bass reflex design delivers efficient yet balanced bass uncharacteristic of its size, while the front port eliminates any “boomy” bass, often cause by wall mounting a rear-ported design.
45Hz - 40kHz in room Frequency Response
Power Handling: 20 – 120 Watts RMS recommended amplifier power
Configuration: 5 inch 2-way
View the Dynamix Mk3 product page for more information.
The Tektonix subwoofer takes compact subwoofer performance to a new level. The front firing design with intuitive LCD control panel offers versatile placement options and pain-free adjustment. Power output is maximised by virtue of the groundbreaking Krix Digital Subwoofer Amplifier (KDSA) with core ICEPower® amplifier technology. The proprietary 275mm bass driver minimises distortion and provides superior control and bass definition. Tektonix - An earth moving experience.
The basic criteria for a subwoofer is to reproduce very low frequency energy. Krix’s range of subwoofers do just that. The range features paper cone drivers for high level low frequency reinforcement, clipping protection and automatic switch on circuitry when a signal is detected.
The Krix Tektonix subwoofer combines two highly succesful aspects from the Krix subwoofer range. It utilises the Seismix 3 cabinet, 11 inch bass driver and vent and combines this with Krix's new Digital Subwoofer Amplifier (KDSA).
View the Tektonix product page for more information.
The wide uniform coverage of the Atmospherix AS makes it the ideal choice for height channel speakers in a Dolby Atmos system. Turn your two-dimensional home cinema system into a 3D sonic experience by installing these accurate and powerful ceiling speakers.
The Krix Atmospherix speakers also shine when used in 2 channel stereo and background music applications. Its uniform coverage is ideally suited to any applications where the listening area is not confined to a specific part of the room. For examples, hallways, dining rooms, office spaces and bedrooms, and multipurpose rooms.
- Sound directed toward your listening position
- Easy to install
- Discreet home cinema
View the Atmospherix AS product page for more information.
Experience bright, vivid colours with this 4K PRO-UHD projector from Epson. By delivering an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens, it achieves both high brightness and intense colours. The high contrast ratio of 100,000:1 delivers deep blacks and clearly defined shadows, and the frame interpolation gives sharper fast-moving images.
- High Definition 1080p
- 3,000 Lumens colour brightness
- 3,000 Lumens white brightness
- 100,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor
- Lens Shift technology
- Amazing Colour Brightness
View the EH-TW7100 product page for more information.
Feed your Krix speakers the sound they deserve with the TX-RZ740. The extra weight of the custom transformer, custom 10,000 μF capacitors, and aluminum heat-sink speak of an amp built for high-current power, enabling 3D audio to exhibit true-to-life spatiality and pin-point localization. Bass force is terrific, dynamics blindingly fast, and resolution grainless.
- 185 W/Ch THX® Certified Select™ RZ Series DAA system
- Certified for IMAX Enhanced and THX Certified Select
- Custom-Built High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer
- Supports 5.2.4-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® playback
- 11.2-ch pre-outs and processing for 7.2.4 layouts
- Refined HDMI® grounds, SoC board, and power amps
- Quad-core SoC supports 802.11ac (2x2 MIMO) Wi-Fi®
- AccuEQ Advance 9-point calibration with AccuReflex™
- AKM (AK4458) 384 kHz/32-bit multichannel D/A conversion
View the TX-RZ740 product page for more information.
Get the best seat in the house with this 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player. Advanced surround sound, 4K detail, and vibrant High Dynamic Range images offer a visual experience never before possible, for the ultimate immersion. This Blu-Ray Player is the ultimate source device suitable for a home entertainment package such as this.
- See the unrivalled visual clarity of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™
- Play almost any disc and file format
- Stunning picture with 4K upscaling up to 60p
- HDR10 for an entirely new viewing experience
- DOLBY VISION™ for striking highlights, deeper darks and vibrant colours
- Listen to music from multiple formats
- Dual HDMI outputs for A/V separation and clearer sound
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- USB for playback of digital files
The UBP-X700 includes support for everything from SA-CD, CD, DVD and of course Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray discs, along with Hi-Res digital audio files like DSD, WAV, FLAC, ALAC as well as MP3 and AAC formats.
View the Sony UBP-X700 product page for more information.
Epson EH-TW7100 Home Theatre Projector
Onkyo TX-RZ740 THX Network AV Receiver
Sony UBP-X700 Blu-Ray Player
Krix Phoenix Mk2 Floorstanding Speakers
Krix Graphix Mk2 Centre Speaker
Krix Dynamix Mk2 On-Wall Speakers
Krix Atmospherix AS In-Ceiling Speakers
Krix Tektonix Subwoofer