High Quality SCART to Component Video/RGB Cable
- Gold Connectors
- Superior video quality
- 3 meters long!
- Gives the best picture from Digital STB, DVD, FOXTEL etc.
Get the Best picture from your Source Equipment
Component Video provides a huge picture quality improvement over SVHS and Composite Video. This cable is recommended for use with digital sources such as DVD, Digital Set Top Box, Sattelite etc which only have a SCART output and allows you to connect to the regular RCA Component inputs on your TV, Plasma etc.
Important: Component V's RGB Video?
You may have heard two terms used for these cables either RGB Cables or Component Video Cables. This cable can be used for either. Component Video can sometimes be mistaken for RGB (because it's connectors are also Red Green and Blue). RGB is most commonly found on cheaper devices which have SCART connectors.
The two are infact seperate video formats and are not compatible. This cable will work with both formats but it will not convert one to the other. You just need to make sure that both your source and display equipment are the same format.
Part of our New Range
This cable is part of a new range of A/V cables we have source at an outstanding price. We have orded these without the expensive retail packaging so we can offer truely fantastic value!
Features of this range of cables include:
- 24 carat hard gold plated contact
- Performance cables utilising 99.96% pure OFC
- Metal bodied plugs with positive finger grip & moulded cable strain relief
- Video cable covered in a soft and flexible matt blue jacket
- Recommended for digital or analogue signals
- For home theatre systems, Hi-Fi systems, video / camcorder / TV / VCR / editing suites, DVD, satellite and any application which deserves the absolute best in A/V performance
- Clean and clear image reproduction
FOXTEL Scart to Component Setup
- Leave the existing SCART to Composite (RYW) hooked up while changing the settings. It's the only way you can see the menu while you're changing the output settings.
- Press "SETUP" on your remote.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETUP" by using the up and down arrows, then press select.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "PICTURE SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "VIDEO OUTPUT" then press select.
- Highlight "YUV" (this is the other name for component), then press select.
- Change the cable over to the SCART to Component and enjoy!