SCART to 5RCA 15m
Suits the New FOXTEL digital boxes:
and other sources with SCART outputs, allows you to use high quality Component Video connections.
If you have a DVD or Digital Set Top box that only has scart outputs and would like to take advantage of high quality Component Video connections (To a TV with Component inputs) then this is the cable you need and will also provide stereo Audio.
Due to the Directional nature of SCART Audio connections this cable will only work with the SCART at the Source end.
This cable is part of a premium range of audio/video cables at the right price. These are high performance non-migration interconnection cables utilising 99.96% pure OFC.
Features of this range of cables include:
- 24 carat hard gold plated contacts
- 100% shielded metal bodied plugs with positive finger grip & moulded cable strain relief
- Video cable covered in a soft and flexible matt blue jacket
- Recommended for digital or analogue signals
- For home theatre systems, Hi-Fi systems, video / camcorder / TV / VCR / editing suites, DVD, satellite and any application which deserves the absolute best in A/V performance
- Clean and clear image reproduction
Component Video or RGB? this cable will work with either Component or RGB signals. The thing that you need to make sure of, is that your source and display are both working off the same format.
IE if your DVD outputs Component through it's SCART then the TV must take Component. If your source outputs RGB then the TV must take RGB. This cable will not convert RGB to Component.
FOXTEL Scart to Component Setup
- Leave the existing SCART to Composite (RYW) hooked up while changing the settings. It's the only way you can see the menu while you're changing the output settings.
- Press "SETUP" on your remote.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETUP" by using the up and down arrows, then press select.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "PICTURE SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "VIDEO OUTPUT" then press select.
- Highlight "YUV" (this is the other name for component), then press select.
- Change the cable over to the SCART to Component and enjoy!