Get the most out of the few HDMI connections you have on your TV or receiver with this 4 way HDMI Switch.
Audio Extract function outputs audio from the digital and analogue connections simultaneously.
4 Way HDMI Switch with Audio Extract
This 4-way HDMI switch allows you to connect up to 4 source devices (eg: BluRay player, DVD player, PC. Laptop, Game console, etc) to a single input on your display device (eg: LCD or plasma screen, projector, AV Receiver, etc).
- 4-Way Switch (4 Inputs to 1 Output)
- Automatically switches to display the device you're using
- LED indicates which source is being displayed
- Can also be switched with the button on the unit or with the IR Remote
- Supports 4K@60Hz, 3D, 1080p, and other resolutions
- 600MHz/6Gbps per channel (18Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel deep colour (36 bit all channels)
- Supports uncompressed format LPCM 7.1 audio
- Supports compressed audio formats such as DTS, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD)
This switch features the ability to pick up the embedded audio signal passing through the active HDMI port, and output it via the Stereo, Toslink, and Coaxial outputs simultaneously. This opens up more options for how you want to play back the audio in your favourite media, allowing you to play it back through virtually any device with the appropriate audio input!
Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows audio to travel bi-directional through this switch, opening up more connection options for you.
Multi-tasking is a breeze with this intuitive switch! This switch detects when you've turned a device on, and automatically switches to that device! It can also be switched manually with the included remote or the button on the box itself.
This switch box unit is capable of resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, surround sound audio.
This unit allows signal speeds of up to 18Gbps, meaning that stunning UHD 4K video, as well as multichannel surround sound can be passed through seamlessly. This switch is the backbone of your multi-source home theatre!
No Sacrifice To Quality
Unlike many cheap switchers on the market, this powered HDMI switch is reliable, reactive, and wont degrade the quality of your HD content.
What's in the Box?
- Switch Box
- IR Remote
- Power Supply
- User Manual
Input: HDMI x 4
Input HDMI Signal: 5 Volts
Power Input: 5V DC