Get the most out of the few HDMI connections you have on your TV or receiver, and use this 3 way HDMI Switch!
3 Way HDMI Switch
This 3-way HDMI switch allows you to connect up to 3 source devices (eg: BluRay player, DVD player, PC. Laptop, Game console, etc) to a single input on your display device (eg: LCD or plasma screen, projector, AV Receiver, etc). Simply plug your devices into the inputs on the switch, and run a single cable out of the switch into your destination device.
- 3-Way Switch (3 Inputs to 1 Output)
- Automatically switches to display the device you're using
- LED indicates which source is being displayed
- Can also be manually switched
- Can be used with or without power
- Supports 4K, 1080p, and other resolutions
- Supports 12-bit per channel deep colour (36 bit all channels)
- Supports uncompressed format LPCM audio
- Supports compressed audio formats such as DTS, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD)
- HDCP & CEC compliant
Multi-tasking is a breeze with this intuitive switch! This switch detects when you've turned a device on, and automatically switches to that device! It can also be switched manually via the button on the front of the switch box or with the included remote!
This HDMI Switch does not come with a power supply included. It can be operated without a 5V DC power supply, however for a stronger signal and to make a longer cable run, consider purchasing a power supply separately.
What's in the Box?
- Switch Box
- IR Remote
- IR Receiver
- User Manual
Input: HDMI x 3
Input HDMI Signal: 5 Volts
Power Input: 5V DC