HDMI Signal Distribution
This 4-Way HDMI 'splitter' allows the connection of a single HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays. While often referred to as a splitter, it is more correctly called an "HDMI distribution amplifier", because it actually amplifies the signal before output, meaning there is absolutely no signal loss; instead of 'splitting' the signal, it actually 'multiplies' the signal. The outputs of this unit can achieve long-distance transmission of HDMI signal of more than 15 metres, depending on the capabilities of your existing devices. Multiple units can be daisy-chained together for larger distributions (ie: to display the signal on MORE than four devices).
- Simultaneously displays an UItra Hi-Def source on up to four UItra HD displays
- Video Resolutions up to UItra HD 4Kx2K (3840x2160p)@60Hz YUV 4:4:4
- Three kinds of EDID handling abilities
- HDCP2.2/1.4 Compliant
- 36 bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Bandwidth 18Gbps
- Supports HDR
- Online firmware upgrade via Micro USB Port
This HDMI distribution amplifier allows you to connect one HDMI source (eg: Blu-ray player or Playstation) to four HDMI displays (eg: TVs and projectors). It's perfect for use in places such as conference centres, concerts, board rooms, sports bars and even your home.
- HDMI distribution amplifier
- Power supply
- User manual