Connect a single HDMI source to multiple HDMI-compatible displays with zero compromises to quality. Perfect for use in home theatres, conference centres, sports bars, etc.
The outputs of this unit can achieve long-distance transmission of HDMI signal of more than 15 metres, depending on the capabilities of your existing devices.
- Supports full 3D video format
- Displays an Ultra HD source on up to two Ultra HD displays
- Support high resolution up to 3840X2160@60Hz
- Supports four kinds of EDID handling abilities
- Supports HDCP2.2/1.4 Compliant
- Supports 36-bit deep colour
- Supports LPCM 7.1 Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Bandwidth 18Gbps allows 4K/60Hz picture
- Supports HDR
- Supports online firmware upgrade via Micro USB Port
While often referred to as a splitter, this unit is more correctly called an "HDMI distribution amplifier", because it actually amplifies the signal before output, meaning there is absolutely no signal loss; instead of 'splitting' the signal, it actually 'multiplies' the signal. This means better signal quality and reliability.
This HDMI distribution amplifier allows you to connect one HDMI source (eg: Blu-ray player or Playstation) to two HDMI displays (eg: TVs and projectors). It's perfect for use in places such as conference centres, concerts, board rooms, sports bars and even your home.
What's in the box?
- HDMI Splitter
- 5V/1A DC Adaptor
- User Manual
Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +40°C