Great for installers, these HDMI cables are made EXTRA LONG and feature a built-in booster/repeater device to maintain a strong noise free signal across its length. This series offers excellent performance for your HDMI-equipped devices.
Narrow HDMI plug design suits 25mm electrical conduits
Perfect for installers, this cable has been designed to use a narrow profile connector which is suitable for running through 25mm electrical conduits in walls and slabs. This makes it much easier to run cables on the job without the need for complicated cable terminations.
Please note: These leads are DIRECTIONAL and must be plugged in correctly as per cable printing INPUT / OUTPUT. INPUT should be plugged into the source device (eg: a bluray player), and the OUTPUT should be plugged into the destination device (eg a TV or projector).
* While this cable is 4k compatible from the manufacturer, at these extreme lengths 3D and 4K support cannot be guaranteed.
- 20m HDMI cable with built-in booster/repeater
- Narrow profile plug suits 25mm conduits
- 24AWG cable gauge with fibre wrap shielding
- 32 channels of audio
- 18Gbits/s TMDS bandwidth
- 48 bit/px deep colour
Tips for running an HDMI cable through the wall/ceiling:
- Test the cable first! It's rare for these to fail, but it can happen. Test the cable by hooking up your equipment before you run the cable through the wall/ceiling cavity.
- Don't run the cable beside a power cable. It can cause interference which affects the HDMI signal.